What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spring 2022

hineyrulz

Post Whore
street zombie GIF by South Park

I was super happy to see Giga Kick win the Everest. Been following that one as it has the same sire as one of my two, decent odds as well. Its race prior at Flemington was a good win so I was not in the least surprised to see it run well.
I do that too.

I saw on Twitter that someone was asking where Scissor Kick is these days and apparently he is in Tunisia?

Mong

Post Whore
I do that too.

I saw on Twitter that someone was asking where Scissor Kick is these days and apparently he is in Tunisia?

I have heard that as well but I am not 100% sure. There are a few of his running around at the moment with mixed results, mine is back from a long spell and hopefully about to trial next week.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Our mare first went to scissor kick, unfortunately it died and we got 50k back. Which barely covered the expenses, by the looks we got lucky.

Mong

Post Whore
Our mare first went to scissor kick, unfortunately it died and we got 50k back. Which barely covered the expenses, by the looks we got lucky.

What did you pay for your horse to go to scissor kick at the time?

I am pretty sure I read that Giga Kick was first purchased for $6,100.00.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
What did you pay for your horse to go to scissor kick at the time?

I am pretty sure I read that Giga Kick was first purchased for $6,100.00.
Service fee I think was 16k?? So yeah with
Yearly fee’s it was hardly the win fall we were hoping.

Latest posts