What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spring 2023

Pluto Nash is a ghost-faced killah.
wu tang GIF

to_ddeath

Coach
Had a winning day but far out could J.Blah have tried any less on Triple Missile…then again she may have just wanted to watch her BFs behind on the favourite.
No enquiries, shows over folks, nothing to see here….

Sphagnum

Coach
Watch a replay of the Bart Cummings on Saturday and keep an eye on Virtuous Circle in the lime green (4th last on fence round the turn) It ran into similar trouble in the Australian Cup earlier in the year before running a cracker in the ATC derby.

Caulfield cup next I’m guessing?

to_ddeath

Coach
Watch a replay of the Bart Cummings on Saturday and keep an eye on Virtuous Circle in the lime green (4th last on fence round the turn) It ran into similar trouble in the Australian Cup earlier in the year before running a cracker in the ATC derby.

I could only back it to place, always seems to find bad luck & get going late

Lemon Squash

First Grade

I was on it, been sneaky running well all prep…. But yeh it keeps running well but always finds a few better