What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spring 2024

Sphagnum

Coach
Alegron is over the odds in the metrop. Been flying since leaving plodolphin. Rachel King does not fill me with any confidence though. Weak as piss jockey.

to_ddeath

Coach
Alegron is over the odds in the metrop. Been flying since leaving plodolphin. Rachel King does not fill me with any confidence though. Weak as piss jockey.
Such a trap of a race, the Chris Wallet Wall making it even more difficult & with dubious jockey bookings I’ve got little clue. Etna Rosso & Future History are my 2 but even at the current prices I’m reluctant…

to_ddeath

Coach
Why can’t the muppet just maintain his line FFS? Cost her the race…
Will get zero scrutiny as per usual

Lemon Squash

First Grade

I was on it Sphags… doesn’t get the first two but I reckon it should have got 3rd. Was trucking and just couldn’t get out.

I will be chucking it in my exotics in the MC if they go that way

Lemon Squash

First Grade
I reckon you will be able to buy a Cox Plate place getter on Gumtree soon. El Plodagain had every possible then and did nothing.

After its first run in I honestly thought it was going to be a WFA star. Since that Cox Plate run it hasn’t given a welp, Waller needs to change the Milkshake flavour.

Latest posts