What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Springboks v Wallabies

Thomas

First Grade
f**k I knew that was coming....I just didn't think it would be so severe.

SA were always going to win..they were fired up and played well. Also every 50-50 call or fluke pass went their way.

It was just their day.

The Aussies looked shagged at altitude...and you couldn't half tell it was a dead rubber in some of their minds. Deans tried a few things that didn't work.

Tahu isn't a 12
Polota-nau can't throw straight in the lineouts
Ashley-Cooper is easily the worst fullback Australia has had for years

They missed Berrick Barnes badly and Giteau had a sh*te game.

Its going to be a cracker in Brisbane.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Ashley-Cooper is easily the worst fullback Australia has had for years

Agreed. Fair dinkum he is just shocking to say the least. Reminds me of s..t when I watch him. Just hopeless. Ashely Cooper doesn't play we look better. f**k why couldn't his injury be season ending!:x

Thomas

First Grade
pride? form? they got their pants pulled down.. doubt there is anything positive coming out of a RECORD loss. :crazy:

In all seriousness I reckon Deans knew they'd lose, just not by that much.

There was no way SA was going to lose that match. Players careers were on the line...as well as their sh*t coach.

The Wallabies had won in Durban and Deans was trying some new combinations and giving some bench players a go. It failed and failed badly....but I don't think Deans expected to get thumped that hard.

I knew we wouldn't win this game.

The funny thing is the Aussies got to hold up the Mandela Plate after the game. That must have stung the bok supporters.

Latest posts