What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Squad name for Manly trial

redback

Bench
So to was Hasler, you know 08 grand final winning coach and 07 grand final appearance

how's that hole your digging coming along

You could have coached that Manly side to victory (with some assistance from me). Keep digging!

amcoglory

Juniors
just had a look on the manly forum and they have listed there team for friday.
Should be a good hit out for both teams, manly have put most of there first team in but split between two halfs. See u x 2 is starting - sure he will be trying to impress
In regards to SPECIAL K s comments I'm sure you will get a write up from alot of posters being so close to home. me included
tryed to do one for the cesnok trial last year, took me about an hour to write up all three grades, got loged out and lost the lot.

carcharias

Immortal
just had a look on the manly forum and they have listed there team for friday.
Should be a good hit out for both teams, manly have put most of there first team in but split between two halfs. See u x 2 is starting - sure he will be trying to impress
In regards to SPECIAL K s comments I'm sure you will get a write up from alot of posters being so close to home. me included
tryed to do one for the cesnok trial last year, took me about an hour to write up all three grades, got loged out and lost the lot.

yep.

do it in word first .

Frenzy.

Post Whore
I didn't know we got Zac Gordon back. Must be doing something right to get a crack first up. Good player.

Qld-Sharkie

Juniors
You are obviously not coping too well on your own. Most of your posts are irrelevant fluff. Bore the crap out of us!

black_kettle.jpg

YOUR BLACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!