What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

St George Cheerlgirls

Fairfax

Juniors
That figures...

All of the Souffs supporters and their kids were uncomfortable when they were on.

Go Nulla

Bench
Most stains supporters wouldnt have noticed as the majority of them are gay anyway. They would have spend most of the time staring at Gaz's bottom.

Hutty1986

Immortal
Go Nulla said:
Most stains supporters wouldnt have noticed as the majority of them are gay anyway. They would have spend most of the time staring at Gaz's bottom.

LOL if Scummulla's form in 07 is anywhere near as bad as your insults, the spoon is guaranteed

Go Nulla

Bench
lol lol lol lol now that the juice squirter is goooorrrrrrne for the year yes you nuffies are red not for the spoon.

Tom Shines

First Grade
I think cheergirls are just a way to get all the bogan league supporters to salivate in between arguing if Ford or Holden is better.
I really couldn't be arsed if they stopped cheerleaders... The songs they "dance" to are banal and annoying, and not really that appealing.

(And for the record, I'm not gay. ;-) )

Kangarooster

Juniors
Yes, I mentioned them earlier in the Joey Williams thread. They were the highlight of the night. For the record I'm not gay either :whistle

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
Coleman said:
Come on, we've been to those Wests Tigers games... some of those girls are dead set fugly!

Yeah, but we're referring to the Dragons cheerleaders.

FTR, the new Warriors cheerleaders = guh. I can't wait for the TV show.