What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

St George Illawarra Dragons Crossword 002

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
Ok, here is another crossword challenge, hopefully a tad harder than the previous one.
Depending on demand, I will post the answers in a couple of days.

Good luck!
OKB1

St George Illawarra Dragons Crossword 002.jpg

Gareth67

First Grade
Across
10 - Schulman
14 - King
17 - Gasneir
21 - Blake

Down
5 - Ted
7 - Chook
9 - Dragonslayers

Over to you . . .

Last edited:

Drakon

Juniors
Hi OKB1.

I believe 7 down is CHOOK but doesn't fit.
Only one I can think of for 3 down is Paul Morris but doesn't fit. (Almost does)
1 down - can't work out.

Attachments

• Dragons Crossword 002.jpg
    Dragons Crossword 002.jpg
    296.1 KB · Views: 8

Gareth67

First Grade
Hi OKB1.

Only one I can think of for 3 down is Paul Morris but doesn't fit. (Almost does)
1 down - can't work out.

Yes I see what you mean Drakon . I am sure that Johnny King hailed from that area , however that being the case , the ' K ' in CHOOK would not be the correct letter . There's no doubting that CHOOK is the correct answer , so that means that KING must be wrong ?

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
Hi OKB1.

1 down - can't work out.

Yes I see what you mean Drakon . I am sure that Johnny King hailed from that area , however that being the case , the ' K ' in CHOOK would not be the correct letter . There's no doubting that CHOOK is the correct answer , so that means that KING must be wrong ?

Gents and everyone,

I'm using a crossword pattern to formulate the crosswords.
I write the questions and answers and the package delivers the results.

You are correct with an error with 'Chook' and 'King' .......... they are the correct answers.
For want of a better word, obviously, there was a wardrobe malfunction along the way.

Drakon, you seem to be on the right track with exception of 3 Down is NOT Paul Morris.

Thanks for the heads up and hopefully, there are no further glitches.

As you were ..............

Drakon

Juniors
Gents and everyone,

I'm using a crossword pattern to formulate the crosswords.
I write the questions and answers and the package delivers the results.

You are correct with an error with 'Chook' and 'King' .......... they are the correct answers.
For want of a better word, obviously, there was a wardrobe malfunction along the way.

Drakon, you seem to be on the right track with exception of 3 Down is NOT Paul Morris.

Thanks for the heads up and hopefully, there are no further glitches.

As you were ..............
Ah, 3 down is Goodwin. That leaves me with 1 down, not sure of the actual clue but will let it rumble around the brain.

Drakon

Juniors
Ah, should have known OKB1 - trust you my friend!

1 down = PENFOLDS

All the other answers except Goodwin are in the previously attached file. I did it that way so as not to ruin it at first sight for others. Thanks for doing the crossword OKB1. It was fun.

Gareth67

First Grade
Yea , it kept me busy while the rain was cleaning the truck . Now let's get down to brass-tacks , what do I win ? And before you say that Drakon finish it , don't forget that I gave him the glues . :innocent:

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
Yea , it kept me busy while the rain was cleaning the truck . Now let's get down to brass-tacks , what do I win ? And before you say that Drakon finish it , don't forget that I gave him the glues . :innocent:

All members who completed the crossword, win a signed copy of Mary McGregors new book, How to Fail With a Great Team 2016-18

For those who were not able to complete the crossword, don’t worry, your still a winner and for that, you get the latest best seller, Doust Days Are Numbered by Win Productions.

The completed crossword will soon be posted.

Last edited:

Gareth67

First Grade
All members who completed the crossword win a lifetime supply of Mary McGregors, How To Win Games & The Fans Volume 1 - 99.

For those who were not able to complete the crossword, don’t worry, your still a winner and for that, you get the latest best seller, Doust Days Are Numbered by Win Productions.

The completed crossword will soon be posted.

Well done OKB 1 , how could anyone be disappointed with those magnificent prizes !

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
Well done OKB 1 , how could anyone be disappointed with those magnificent prizes !

Thank you very muchly there, Gareth67.

If any members wish to put forward any suggestions for a topic, please advise.

Here is the completed crossword, including the error.
Future crosswords will be 'road tested' before posting.

St George Illawarra Dragons Crossword - 002 Answers.jpg