What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

St George Illawarra Dragons vs North Queensland Cowboys *Live Updates*

thuganomics

Coach
Thread for all pre game, in game and post match discussion.

I can smell the Cowboys pulling out an upset here. Cowboys by 2.

girvie

Staff member
Does anyone know who won Jersey Flegg (the Dragons played the Bears).

.JOHNSY

Juniors
I have a sneaking suspicion the cows will give an extremelly good account of themselves tonight.

gregstar

Referee
dragons deserve to lose - they've continued last week's form - shocking completion rate & poor discipline.

wittyfan

Referee
Cowboys are fading badly. And several were tipping a Cowboys-Knights Grand Final after their titanic struggle in Round 6. How the comp has changed shape since!

.JOHNSY

Juniors
BlaC_WIte_"N"_BlUE said:
so who cares other teams win before the bye

You are a complete farkwit, does this really need to be explained to you, piss of back to the swamp troll guts, your cousin is ready for another "serve".:crazy:

BWNB

First Grade
.JOHNSY said:
You are a complete farkwit, does this really need to be explained to you, piss of back to the swamp troll guts, your cousin is ready for another "serve".:crazy:

I dont think like that you may ay saying something like that

.JOHNSY

Juniors
I see you have better banjo pickin' skills that writing. If are going to come out with a stupid comment, expect a bit of a bagging. I imagine you would be one of those guys who turns up to a bbq with west coast coolers and is the "life of the party" by quoting lines from the entire collection of terminator flicks. Please return to the swamp I hear the ho'down starts in 5 minutes.

BWNB

First Grade
.JOHNSY said:
I see you have better banjo pickin' skills that writing. If are going to come out with a stupid comment, expect a bit of a bagging. I imagine you would be one of those guys who turns up to a bbq with west coast coolers and is the "life of the party" by quoting lines from the entire collection of terminator flicks. Please return to the swamp I hear the ho'down starts in 5 minutes.

so who cares other teams win before the bye

Nah not really stupid just statig a fact mate , deal with it

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Johnsy, its easier to ignore the troll. He infests numerous threads trying to hijack discussion with inane comment, and he thrives when there's a reaction.