What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

St George show interest Sam Williams

hardbaby

Coach
We need another half Twenty10. If Drinkwater tears it up that will be an absolute godsend but they will be aiming to sign someone as well.

possm

Coach
If we get Bellamy then Cronk will follow. Soward and Cronk would make a good combination with Drinkwater and Quinlan as backup.

He hates Sowards guts.

Ah ok, I remembered some sort of issue, thought it was with Dan Vidot. Sowie isn't everyone's favorite. I know most Dogs fans hate him...they still refer to him as the milkman, after that disallowed Dogs try at Kogarah a few years back. Personally I thought it was golden karma.

The Faiders are probably looking at Campese at lock, with Williams and McCrone in the halves, meaning he's guaranteed a starting spot there.

hardbaby

Coach
I reckon the Raiders are looking at Williams and Campese in the halves with McCrone at hooker. Start with Berrigan to absorb the punishment then move to McCrone to liven things up. That fixes two of their problems - five eight and hooker. The Raiders will go well this year.

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
I reckon the Raiders are looking at Williams and Campese in the halves with McCrone at hooker. Start with Berrigan to absorb the punishment then move to McCrone to liven things up. That fixes two of their problems - five eight and hooker. The Raiders will go well this year.

Agree with the positioning.

Too many airy fairy head cases in the team to guarantee success. Especially with their coach.

They'll be hot and cold again. Just like Canberra's climate.

get found out in the big games again.

Sorry forgot they have no stand out as hooker. They used to have plenty. Funny how quick things change. I thought Travis Waddell was quite good for them, strange why they released him. Glen Buttriss would be available again for them this season I guess.

Latest posts