What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

St Marys - Penrith Cougars for 2005

Caged Panther

First Grade
panther you say who ever out of doesn't make it into the first grade squad out of wrigley and crossman will drop back to the 1st div bench. Seems a bit weird. I would have thought their more likely to drop back to the 1st's starting lineup.

Personally i hope wrigley gets the nod, crossman is sold, but wrigley has that bit of aggression in the way he runs the ball.

choc_soldier

Coach
Caged Panther said:
Personally i hope wrigley gets the nod, crossman is sold, but wrigley has that bit of aggression in the way he runs the ball.

I agree. Wrigley just looks like he has that extra potential, to the point where he can just go on and continue the bulldozing runs of Ross and Clinton - having him and Pritchard coming off the bench would be a salivating thought.

Crossman is more of a workman - who would also be valuable.

Big Mick

Referee
I agree with Wrigley, but only a few do.

A lot want Crossman, but personally, I think Wrigley will be the agression that we lacked off the bench this season without Ross in the closing rounds that Crossman didn't offer.

Big Mick

Referee
1. Brett Howland
2. Michael Gordon
3. Geoff Daniella/ Luke Dyer (Depends if Daniella is in Jersey Flegg)
4. Danny Galea/Scott Russell
5. Luke Dyer/Damien Blanch
6. Peter Wallace
7. Jono Rolfe
8. Garrat Crossman
9. Shannon Donnato
10. Frank Puletua
11. Ben Pomerey
12. Matthew Pow
13. David McLean

14. Michael Cross
15. Ben Rogers
16. Ryan Rolfe
17. Luke Cross
18. John Flint
19. Sheynelle Haumono
20. Glenn Sedwell

Developing:
23. Keith Peters
24. Nathan Gilchrist
25. Junior Moors

MRLA

Juniors
Big Mick- Glen Sedwell is no longer playing with an NRL club...returning to his apprenticeship.

Big Mick

Referee
thanks for clearing that up.

I think a bench of 6 is enough.

Tell you what we are a bit skinny on depth.

Latest posts