What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stacey Jones Rugby League Embroiled in Trouble

theVodkaCircle

Juniors
Do you notice anything strange ???

The NZ Warriors, grand finalists in recent history.....

Now languishing at the bottom of the table, duking it out with the bunnies for the spoon. Playing some very ordinary football.

What's going on ?

I have a theory.

The lads at the warriors have set up a multi tap connection in the equipment room at Ericsson Stadium and instead of training, they are all playing Stacey Jones Rugby League.

Watch them closely next time they play.

When the big fellas go for a hit up, watch out for the right thumb spamming an invisible aggression button.

Watch for fingers desperately looking for L1 and R1 buttons when trying to pass.

Their opposition can see the finger going for the "throw a dummy" button and know the pass will not be thrown.

And as for clearing or attacking kicks......pffffttttt.....there aint no bullet time in real life.

The lads at Sidhe and HES have a lot to answer for and Daniel Anderson is gunning for them all.

This report is complete bollocks

theVodkaCircle

Juniors
Cheers Raiders.
Guess I'll have to refrain from posting anything apart from bitching and wishlists :)
You rate Ian Hindmarsh ? He was my first PC support customer after I moved to Canberra. Lives around the corner. To be honest I didnt click until I saw the framed pics on the wall and the CRL bag in the corner :D

I sure do rate Ian Hindmarsh... him and hometown weyman are my favs. what suburb does he live in. haha if he comes in to see you again tell him he has a big fan. lol...

Matt M

Juniors
But why aren't 5 players sent off in every match and every second dummy half pass they pass is forward?

Nugby

Juniors
hehe, hilarious Vodka, plus I thought of one thing you forgot. Like in the game, the Warriors barely even notice when they've done high and spear tackles