What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stacey Jones to go to Wigan?

budz

Juniors
They just said on Sports Tonight that Jones will be going to Wigan next season. Can anyone confirm or deny this?

I heard that it'll happen, but only if he gets a release from his contract.

That must mean Adrian Lam's contract finishes with Wigan then? How old is he?

Earl

Coach
I heard the same thing.

"Stacey Jones is set to sign with Wigan for the next 2 years"

could go to worse places...

pity for the Warriors as he is a class player and when in form, one of the top halves around...he seems to be pretty well gone of late though, injury and side falling down around him not helping...change of scene could do him good.

weasel

First Grade
If this does eventuate at least he'll still be playing for the warriors.

rooster69

Juniors
CouldaBeenAnything said:
could go to worse places...

pity for the Warriors as he is a class player and when in form, one of the top halves around...he seems to be pretty well gone of late though, injury and side falling down around him not helping...change of scene could do him good.

The change from 1/2 to 5/8 hasnt exactly helped , but I tend to think his time at NZ is limited.

thickos

First Grade
McSharkie said:
They'll get Wiki.

Nup.
All this shuffling or rumoured shuffling of players on this forum, its like they dont exist beyond the 80 minutes of football they play each week. Big Rubes loves it down in Canberra, he might be a NZ boy but he's pretty well set up down there. He's got kids in school. The Raiders public revere him, he is always one of the Raiders that always gets mobbed by fans after games. And his passion for the club is undeniable.

He also fought tooth and nail to get out of a contract with Auckland he signed as a youngster. I am confident he will stay loyal.

Macca

Coach
They will have too much money lying around. Wiki will get a fortune over there.

Latest posts