What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stadium

muddy

Juniors
Has anybody been into the stadium lately? I was there today and they are really starting to tear into the place. Also I found out what seats I will have next season 2 in from the aisle in bay 2 section C.

Big Tim

First Grade
I used to joke with Parki that we had to get to the ground extremely early and claim our peice of dirt. I drove past there yesterday and the hill is dirt now!!! You can only drive in one lane past the stadium cos of the work thats bein done.

~bedsy~

First Grade
:lol: I live right near the damn thing and I haven't been past it for a while (on my walk)... I might just have to so I can what their up too.
I hope I get my season tickets next yr... I've sent away for them but haven't heard back yet... I will check if they took the money off my credit card when my bill comes. Then I will know. ;-)

Latest posts