What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stairs or Escalator??

Stairs or Escalator

• Total voters

Alba

Coach
What do you guys use when you have both on hand? I tend to always take the stairs unless i'm absolutely buggered .. I just thought of it because at Parra today I watched as people would rather jam onto the escalator while the stairs are empty .. hmmm

Zoidberg

First Grade
Depends which is closer.
That may seem weird, walk less and go up stairs or walk further and go up escalator, but that's the way my noggin works.

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
Stairs unless i'm with someone who goes to the escalator or if i can't be farked.

Hallatia

Referee
I cannot stand escalators, I particularly hate getting on and off them
I prefer stairs to elevators too, I hte buildings which make you use the lifts due to lack of stairs

NGR

Juniors
if the escalator is full and theres stairs next to it id take the stairs...

Dutchy

Immortal
Stairs, Im a fitness freak...anything xtra is good..

plus im scared of escalators

Misanthrope

Staff member
Unless I'm carrying luggage, I take the stairs 9 times out of 10. I like to run up 'em too. Got to get your exercise where you can.

perverse

Referee
If I'm in a rush and the escalator is banked I take the stairs, otherwise I right-lane it up the escalator. It's all about speed, for me.

Latest posts