What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stallions pummel Harbour

carlnz

Bench
Not really but a win is a win!!!!!

BARTERCARD CUP COMPETITION – ROUND 7 RESULTS

Saturday 13 May 2006

Waicoa Bay Stallions vs Harbour League Owen Delaney Park, Taupo
Waicoa Bay Stallions 44
Tries: M. Moore, D. Rayner, M. Haggie, M. McGrath, P. Prime, S. Beale, I. John, J. Auru (2)
Goals: H. Karena (6)

Harbour League 40
Tries: D. Rameka, H. Fisher, J. Golf, J. Kamareira, T. Samoa (3)
Goals: J. Trott (6)

Halftime Score: 24 – 16 To Waicoa Bay Stallions

Jesbass

First Grade
Waicoa Bay... nine tries plus six conversions equals 48 points...not 44... ;)

Wow, not often a player will score a hatrick of tries and end up on the losing side! :shock:

carlnz

Bench
Falcons beat Northland 40-6 in poor conditions. Both teams did rather well....crowd maybe of a 100

BatiFan

Juniors
Tui Samoa for Harbour seems to score multiple tries every game he plays. I remember him scoring heaps last season too. Can anyone tell me what kind of player he is? Would he be up to playing at a higher level? How old is he?

Humphrey

Juniors
Harbour need a decent fullback IMO for starters and a hooker with more vision. My mates from the shore tell me Northcoat Fox side has a young and upcoming fullback thats signed with Sports Vision at the ARL with a big future and they reckon its bullsh*te that hes not getting a run up in the Harbour side. They also tell me that Carlos Mataora ex Tigers bartercard is back from the Queenland cup and hed make a solid hooker half but hasnt had the call up either/ Sounds to me like there some ugly politics over the bridge between the privatly owned franchise and the local clubs. Probably part of the resaon there sitting out of the 5