What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stanley out for 6-8 weeks

RedVfaithful

Juniors
http://www.dragons.com.au/default.aspx?s=article-display&id=23036&stanley-out-for-6-8-weeks

Dragons youngster Kyle Stanley will miss between 6-8 weeks, after injuring his right ankle in the Charity Shield match on Saturday night.
After a promising start to the match, in which he showed good strength and skill to fend off his opposite defender and put Brett Morris over in the corner, Stanley suffered the ankle injury, when caught under two defenders.
Stanley has been training full-time with the Dragons NRL squad over the pre-season, despite still being eligible for the Dragons Under 20's squad.

jpaciocco91

Juniors
I hope no-one else succumbs to any injury. I was looking forward to seeing Kyle and Peni play this season but I guess now we'll all have to wait a while. Kyle looked great at centre on Saturday.

phonetic

Juniors
I thought it would be worse when I saw it. Thought maybe an ACL. 6-8 weeks is a blow but better than I thought.

stg666

Juniors
don't let it get you down kyle. 8 weeks will go by in no time at all and you will get a chance again. the supporters are with you , and god has seen your capabilities . bide your time and enjoy the rest.

Mong

Post Whore
I hope no-one else succumbs to any injury. I was looking forward to seeing Kyle and Peni play this season but I guess now we'll all have to wait a while. Kyle looked great at centre on Saturday.

Please stop looking forward to seeing anyone play..

God-King Dean

Immortal
don't let it get you down kyle. 8 weeks will go by in no time at all and you will get a chance again. the supporters are with you , and god has seen your capabilities . bide your time and enjoy the rest.

Yeah, I watched it. He was impressive.

watatank

Coach
Hopefully it's not like Jeremy Smith...where they said he'd only be out for a week (or something) and didn't play for a few months

TheRev

First Grade
Apart from Cooper, we havent got any big-name injuries which is good, but certainly off to a pretty ordinary start with 3-4 injuries and the season hasnt even begun!

Actually annoys me that the papers keep saying we are full strength, yet Peni has a season-long injury, and was likely to be one of our centres, or certainly be our first drop if someone else was injured.

Latest posts