What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Star Stable Spring 2015

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Any of you kents keen to do a LU Star Stable comp for this carnival?

Let me know if interested, probably need at least half a dozen or so to bother setting up a comp. It could be a bit of fun and give us some added banter over the Spring.

Game on Hendrix :cool:

lockyno1

Post Whore
I'm in

Love spring racing, should do it for a meeting each Saturday, maybe decide Sydney/Melbourne each week.

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Looks like we have a small but elite field of colts and geldings for this Group 1 race.

LU Comp number is 245442 - I've never set one up before but I think you just type that in the section 'join private leagues' or something and you should be able to access our league.

Still over two weeks before it kicks off so if we have anyone else keen they can still join in.

http://www.starstable.com.au/

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Looks like we have a small but elite field of colts and geldings for this Group 1 race.

LU Comp number is 245442 - I've never set one up before but I think you just type that in the section 'join private leagues' or something and you should be able to access our league.

Still over two weeks before it kicks off so if we have anyone else keen they can still join in.

http://www.starstable.com.au/
:thumn Awesome.

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Also pretty disgusted that there is no option to select the great Wazn :crazy:

I'm guessing its because his value would exceed the $1,000,000 salary cap.

no name

Coach
Hey guys, I'll look to join too.
Have gone ok amongst my group of mug punter mates, first round picks are crucial.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Done my 1st team just deciding whether to roll the dice on 1 horse that I have a good feeling about or wait till it runs.

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Team is in, think I found a few bargains in there.

Pretty confident I should get off to a good start over the first few rounds.