What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Star Wars: Battlefront

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
Played this evening. Love it.

Kicks ass.

It truly does. I love how the way the mode is designed, it always creates 2 front lines. Usually the centre and the right for the first zone then a flat line stretching across the map in the second. Very well designed and forces a good natural flow.

bileduct

Coach
I've not been able to get into a multiplayer game of this for over 24 hours.

The game finder system for this really sucks.

Walt Flanigan

Referee
It's never taken me that long until last night when me and some friends were trying to get into a game. Took about 40 minutes. Really like the new maps though.

redvscotty

First Grade
I've actually had really quick wait times if theres been any wait at all.

I am getting much better at aiming and general playing of this game. EE-33 definitely helps though haha!

bileduct

Coach
I am getting much better at aiming and general playing of this game. EE-33 definitely helps though haha!
Yeah I finally got the EE-3 last night and it's improved my gameplay so much.

The Turning Point game mode really revitalised what was quickly getting boring as shit. People seem to cooperate a lot more. The new map is also awesome with enough dunes and debris as cover to pretty much eliminate being randomly picked off by some clown on the other side of the map.

I normally go straight to the flanks and then come at the enemy from behind or the side. As soon as someone starts firing back at me I move to another location and generally try to keep as mobile as possible.

bileduct

Coach
This game seems like it's pretty much dead already.

Have been barely able to get into any multiplayer games for over a week now.

Walt Flanigan

Referee
Yeah the only games I have trouble getting into is Supremacy for some reason. But my mates usually get in to Supremacy pretty easily and I just join them.

I saw there was a new map on Blast the other night "Raider Camp". Just full of people sniping though, I don't find it very enjoyable.

They really need some new content though, I'm at level 37 and there's not much incentive to keep playing right now.

Walt Flanigan

Referee
Yeah that was a good move. They apparently also powered down explosive shots, which sucks for me lol

Making the homing shots less effective is a good thing too, f*cking hate it.

Chook Norris

First Grade
Hi guys,

Have played the game for about 2 months now. Agree with the comments that the game feels like it's missing something - single player is absolute shit and heroes need some tweaking somehow.

However, am still addicted. Love playing multiplayer of course. Username is phaminator1 if anyone wants to add me.

bileduct

Coach
Well, looks like the PC version of this game is completely dead.

After not playing for a few months I stupidly decided to buy the first addon pack.

Completely pointless because I can't get into a multiplayer game of any type whatsoever.

Walt Flanigan

Referee
Yeah I haven't played since Feb. They introduced some new maps and I didn't think they were very good so I got a bit disinterested.

Does the add-on have anything good?

Nugget10

Juniors
This game is the reason I brought a PS4. I played it non stop til the first expansion pack dropped. My reasoning for not paying for it was I already payed a shit load for the game. Why didn't I get a full game. Anyway I tried to play it for the first time in ages and kept getting smashed by the new weapons and heroes. So f**k them. Not playing anymore

bileduct

Coach
Yeah I haven't played since Feb. They introduced some new maps and I didn't think they were very good so I got a bit disinterested.

Does the add-on have anything good?
f**ked if I know, I haven't been able to get into a multiplayer game to play any of the new maps.

Special K

Coach
I bought this when it launched but never got into it until about two weeks ago. I can't put it down!

Latest posts