What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Starspangledbanner

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Mark Riley gets a little shine in his eye when he speaks about this bloke, it's as if he knows how good he is and can't wait for the horse to show it. I know they ran slower times then the Fillies but I think Of the Brave, Pride of Dubai and Sampeah are all serious colts.

Yeah agree,i really like all 3 of those horses.

Sphagnum

Coach
Today's the day boys. This field won't see which way of the brave went at the 200m. Trainer said he wasn't fully wound up first up but will be cherry ripe for this. Should sit outside thurlow and scorch home at the end.

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Coming to stand in Oz too, I might have to pay myself up for a covering. Get some of the mighty SSB DNA flowing through me :hitit:

Lemon Squash's first foal will be 2yo champion colt 2017 'Lemon Signal'

Last edited:

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Smart winner on Thursday at Bendigo 'Mr Individual' big strong colt he put away a big field of youngsters. Still very green but I will be keeping an eye out for him in the spring, looks to have a lot of upside.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Smart winner on Thursday at Bendigo 'Mr Individual' big strong colt he put away a big field of youngsters. Still very green but I will be keeping an eye out for him in the spring, looks to have a lot of upside.

Yes indeed,watched the replay,very strong debut.

Lemon Squash

First Grade
With the Wow Signal retired to stud, would he be the first Great-great grandson of Danehill to become a stallion?

I can't think of any others :?

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Speaking of Anthem Alexander,looks as though she will be up against Brazen Beau this weekend in the July Cup

WaznTheGreat

Referee
I rather go each way on Anthem Alexander than back back Brazen Beau in the July Cup for a few reasons

1 Starspangledbanner and Choisir are pretty much the only Aussie horses to have ever handled that Newmarket straight track track,Exceed and Excel,Takeover Target,Scenic Blast,Sepoy,Bently Biscuit,Star Witness,Shamexpress,Falkirk etc etc all ran disgracefully,not a good track record.

2 Anthem Alexander is group 1 placed at the track

3 Anthem Alexander will be nice odds

4 It's a good horse.

The end.

Latest posts