What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Starting Lock 2011 and back-row depth.

Nugby

Juniors
I think that our best combination will be -
9 Fien
13. Young
17. Stanley

though I think that 1921's put forward an excellent argument for his first option. Can't definitely be looking forward to seeing of Benett tries both out at different stages of the season to gauge the best approach.

Collateral

Coach
I'd say Young will start at Hooker for the opening exchanges and Fien will come on when the fowards start to slow down around the ruck.

It wouldnt suprise me to see our bench consist of both King & Fien with Young to play in the backrow after the first 20mins or so.

Bring back choc

Juniors
Fien will start i think. Bench utility spot will be stanley or king. But i think bennett will bring king on slowly.
There is an argument for not changing anything also. Young at hooker, Fien on bench. But i think this year we fien starting hooker is a natural evolution. He's a gun and needs to be there from the start. My pack and bench is as follows:

Weyman
Fien
Hunt
Scott
Young
Creagh

Bench: Prior, merrin, Stanley....take our pick for the 4th spot (Greenfield/emmett/cuthbertson/green/Bosden). I think he'll pick greenfield.

Great Depth.

Cagey Mac

Bench
Fien will start i think. Bench utility spot will be stanley or king. But i think bennett will bring king on slowly.
There is an argument for not changing anything also. Young at hooker, Fien on bench. But i think this year we fien starting hooker is a natural evolution. He's a gun and needs to be there from the start. My pack and bench is as follows:

Weyman
Fien
Hunt
Scott
Young
Creagh

Bench: Prior, merrin, Stanley....take our pick for the 4th spot (Greenfield/emmett/cuthbertson/green/Bosden). I think he'll pick greenfield.

Great Depth.
I agree BBC but I'd switch Creagh with Young. I'd love to make it to the Dogs trial to see how Bosden goes
Hoping for some quality reporting from Godzy, Willow and co

Latest posts