What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

State of origin series

Munky

Coach
Freddy channelling his inner Ivan and putting his worst defensive player at right centre against the best player on the opposition.

Against 12 men.

Worked just as well.

Girds89

Bench
Been telling people for 12 months nathans kicking game has gone to shit...

Deadset I'm so over his midfield bombs. It's actually embarrassing

Girds89

Bench
Make no mistake... down to 12... injuries... players out of position...

Cleary had to get it done...and he didn't. Didn't even look close..

Flashstep

Juniors
No f**king way Cleary is getting blamed for that shit. QLD literally scored any time they were down on our line. One of the most pathetic defensive displays I've ever seen.

Not to mention Fitler is to much of a gutless pussy to drop Turbo and Tedesco, both of them were utterly worthless.

WestyLife

First Grade
That's Cleary's career there. He'll never be known among the elite. Edwards should've been fullback but gotta pick and stick. Fittler was my favourite player but is a fraud of a coach.

Munky

Coach
Martin and To'o can hold their heads up.

Yeo was ok.

Nathan and Critter were pretty poor. As clunky here as they've been all year.

Girds89

Bench
Can't have the amount of ball nsw did and not win..

It wasn't good enough by nath. He was out played by dce and they lost the forward battle all night

BxTom

Bench
No f**king way Cleary is getting blamed for that shit. QLD literally scored any time they were down on our line. One of the most pathetic defensive displays I've ever seen.

Not to mention Fitler is to much of a gutless pussy to drop Turbo and Tedesco, both of them were utterly worthless.
'
'
First Qld try, the scorer was about a metre in front of the kicker.

Munky

Coach
Can someone explain to me what Hynes was doing at right centre towards the end there?

Imitating a traffic come since Turbo was HIA'd.

Burton should have been the fourteen. He's a pretty crap defender but Hynes is Sandow tier.

Murraymob1

Juniors
If Fittler only change to the team is to bring Mitchell back in we will lose again.They throw the ball around .We just try and bash through them

Latest posts