What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

stats for non players in the 2003 Roster.

Robster

Bench
This is a thread for people to post players in the 2004 roster which aren't in the 2003 roster with their apperence and attributes.

I want stats for Benji Marshall and for the hell of it Matt Oniel from rleague.com. And for the World 13 I want someone to tell me how to create Laurie Daley.

..::ERIC::..

Juniors
I would also like the stats and heights of new Warriors players:
Lauaki
Anderson
Sullivan
That big winger (Vanu somthing)
Marcus P (half)

Robster

Bench
Eric, Marcus Peranara went to my school, he'll be a 8 for speed, 10 for agressiveness, 9 for pass, 8 for tackle break, endurance 7, he's bout 6'0 and 104kgs.

This is my Benji in the game - it's pretty damn acurate too.

Height: 185cm
Weight: 82kg

Fitness: 7
Speed: 9
Aceleration: 10
Agression: 6
Agility: 10
Break Tackle: 10
Tackle: 5
Pass Acuracy: 8
Offload: 6
General Kick: 6
Goal Kick: 6
Catch: 8

Rockn

Juniors
Yeah doesn't sound that accurate to me :roll: I thnk he'll need a few games under his belt before you can sa he is the king of breaking tackles. He usually doesn't get touched, hence he doesn't break tackles, when he steps, which I think would come under agility!

Paullyboy

Coach
Exactly, for some reasone people who suggest ratings for players seem to think that being agile means you are good at breaking tackles. The key word being BREAKING tackles, not avoiding.

Paullyboy

Coach
Dont worry ive seen him play plenty of schoolboy too, and i can assure you he isnt within cooee of a 10 for break tackle. You do realise there would only be a handful of NRL players who would be that good at breaking tackles that they are rated 10, let alone Marshall.

Phillips

Referee
does anyone know the stats, age, weight etc for the following players?

Fuifui Moimoi
Louis Anderson
Jerome Ropati
Danny Sullivan
Epalahame Lauaki

thanks