What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Staying up?

CC_Eagle

First Grade
Who is staying up to watch the test at 5am?

I'm drawn between going to bed and having a little kip, getting up at 5, then sleeping from 7 onwards. Or just staying up till 5...hmmmm...

Kris_man

Bench
planning to work until 5, watch the game, then go to sleep. hopefully i'll be up by 3pm for work

damo72

Juniors
Went without sleep last night, slept from 6 til midnight tonight and can't wait for the test, currently watching a replay of the first one to get me in the mood

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
CC_Eagle said:

I'm drawn between going to bed and having a little kip, getting up at 5, then sleeping from 7 onwards. Or just staying up till 5...hmmmm...

I'm trying. I just got back from Largo, i'm f**ked!!!!

CC_Eagle

First Grade
Pepper said:
CC_Eagle said:

I'm trying. I just got back from Largo, i'm f***ed!!!!

haha whats Lago like tonight? Some of my mates are probably there...

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
its pretty good night first time i been i went out cos im only 17 went with a few blokes from littles at erina i'm totally f**ked struggled to get home. pretty good night met alot of hotties, i came on here cos i wanna do somethin to keep me up for the footy test im struggling ay!!!!!

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
i been in beery a couple of times but never largs, until tonite.................................................................................................................. :idea: :!: :oops:

CC_Eagle

First Grade
Well you're one up on me, 17 untill Feb and theres no way I'd pass for 18 :evil: :evil: :evil: :cry: :cry: Doesn't one of the guys from Best Kept Secret work at Littles Erina?

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
Yeah i turn 18 in Feb aswell but i don't think i look 18, it's really suprisingly easy to get in there mate.

Yeah he does but he doesn't work there as much as he used to. That band has broke up though now. Oh and yeah i didn't make it up to watch the game. I tried so hard i was that tired, i fell asleep probably in 2 seconds. Woke up at 8 and was spewing, i made it till about 4am.

CC_Eagle

First Grade
Pepper said:
Yeah i turn 18 in Feb aswell but i don't think i look 18, it's really suprisingly easy to get in there mate.

Yeah he does but he doesn't work there as much as he used to. That band has broke up though now. Oh and yeah i didn't make it up to watch the game. I tried so hard i was that tired, i fell asleep probably in 2 seconds. Woke up at 8 and was spewing, i made it till about 4am.

haha good...Cause they were absolute shithouse! (I'm not a fan of emo) ;-)
I made it, just...almost fell asleep around the 50th minute though, I didn't think I'd make it through. What school you at?

Nugby

Juniors
Hehe, no stamina. Was out in Canberra until 4:45, got home just in time. Perfect.

DIEHARD

----
I slept until 5am and set an alarm and spent the first half coming to a clear consciencous.

Normally I stay up and watch games.

If it was LIVE I would have just stayed up, but I had to get some sleep somewhere. Had to work the Sunday all day.

Latest posts