What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

steam sale

Eddie Lab

Juniors
not sure if everyone has seen the Steam Sale is happening again. jut picked up The Witcher2 for $4.

looking at getting either XCOM: Enemy Unknown, Sins of Solar Empire: Rebellion or Torchlight II. has anyone here played them?

axl rose

Bench
not sure if everyone has seen the Steam Sale is happening again. jut picked up The Witcher2 for $4.

looking at getting either XCOM: Enemy Unknown, Sins of Solar Empire: Rebellion or Torchlight II. has anyone here played them?

Having a great time with Torchlight II. Though I know bugger all about modern games or what standards they are suppose to meet, this is just simple fun.

Need a good RTS multiplayer game. Company of Heroes is a fun game but people online are so bloody good.

Last edited:

Dragon

Coach
Got a pretty big wishlist but nothing has really come up in dailies or flash sales yet.

Must. remain. patient

Misanthrope

Staff member
I went nuts on the last two sales, so there hasn't been anything to really blow my proverbial skirt up just yet.

HowHigh

Coach
Got The Walking Dead Season 2 for $12 and Age of Empires 2 HD for 5 bux, should keep me occupied for a little bit.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
If I had known I probably would have grabbed X-Com. Don't have a lot of time for games at the moment so one at a time is my limit.

Wato

Juniors
Grabbed some games I have been keen to try for a while plus one of my all time favourite games to play during the drought on ps4 till destiny comes out. For $26 picked up

Dark Souls Prepare to Die edition
Dragon Age Origins Ultimate Edition
Game of Thrones Special Edition
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 2

Parra Pride

Coach
I mistakingly bought Age of Empires 2 as I was thinking of Empire Earth 2. :lol:

That $5 won't go to waste though, I'll sink some good time into it.

afinalsin666

First Grade
So far i've got the Witcher 2, two copies of Mount and Blade: Warband, and Euro Truck Simulator 2014 getting ready for the Rift.

Dragon

Coach
Need some advice. The resident evil games are on daily sale, I know that re4 is highly acclaimed but read conflicting reviews about revelations and re6. Which ones are worth picking up?

Latest posts