What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Steamrolled

We need some big mongrel forwards. Nutley, Isemonger and Bickerstaff just aren't big enough to get a real roll on. This was shown well and truly tonight. The Cowboys big men gave it to us and we had no reply with the exception being Williams.

The question I pose to you fans lucky enough to go to home games is:

Who in PL or Flegg is big enough, tough enough and proud enough to step up to 1st Grade?

We were missing Stevens, Beattie, Lomu and Gallen. Our starting front row and second row. Any club except the Rorters would find that hard.

We need some more big Maoris like Williams. ;-)

The Popper

Bench
Ciraldo is big, but still young and raw. I like the way Vagg plays - a bit of mongrel there. If he gets bounced he gets right back up and squares it. Seen him do that against Manly and Norths, as well as previously. Newton and Friend are OK.
Premier League showed deficiencies in our team. North's prop, Brad McLean, was sent off for a head high on Roy Friend in the first tackle of the match. We played against 12 men all match and LOST. Admittedly, Green also went off injured on the Medicab but we led 8-0 at 1/2 time and 20-0 at one stage. I guess North's advantage? of playing with only 12 men was too much for our guys. Norths put on a late blitz, scoring the winning try with a minute or so to go. Bloody disgusting.

cheese

Bench
hmmm ...looks like i shouldnt have been a lazy merkin and read some threads before posting

shadowboxer

First Grade
bickerstaff is a tool. Williams was awesome. Isemonger, what is he doing in the team, who is he sucking up to???He has to go

I just watched the Dragons dispose of the Tigers. I know some of you are going to hate this suggestion but..................

Can we swap our Bailey for the Dragon's version? f**k he carved 'em up the middle.

Latest posts