What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Steelers Jersey Mod for Demo

Dragon

Coach
You f*ckin LEGEND!!!!!!!!! :)

Thanks champion.

"Another one bites the dust......"

theVodkaCircle

Juniors
Looks great.

Man, have the models improved since then.

You and Timmo are going to go nuts when this game is released. We'll have every strip since the 50's available :D

Forum Idiot

Bench
theVodkaCircle said:
Looks great.

You and Timmo are going to go nuts when this game is released. We'll have every strip since the 50's available :D
yeah but only half of them will be decent. i hope timmo handles the parra jersies.

izzo

Juniors
Forum Idiot said:
theVodkaCircle said:
Looks great.

yeah but only half of them will be decent. i hope timmo handles the parra jersies.

ahah nar i dont know what the old para jersie realy looked like

cheers

theVodkaCircle

Juniors
Forum Idiot said:
theVodkaCircle said:
Looks great.

Youre a deadset melon Eel.
Ignore the jibber Izzo and make sure you go hard when the full game comes out.

izzo

Juniors
theVodkaCircle said:
Forum Idiot said:
theVodkaCircle said:
Looks great.

Youre a deadset melon Eel.
Ignore the jibber Izzo and make sure you go hard when the full game comes out.

cheers