What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stephenson now officially a shark

bluemazda

Juniors
Now that Manly are booted out of the finals , Paul Stephenson can now look forward to November 1 our first official training, he will reside in the area in a few weeks after the hangover on monday.

Inferno

Coach
you can't honestly think this deserved a thread.

Whats the difference between stephenson and anyone else we have signed whose side has been knocked out of the finals :roll:

spider

Coach
She'll be coming round the mountain when she comes..................

She'll be coming round the mountain when she comes...............................

Macca

Coach
So piss it off Inferno. Or merge it with one of the other threads on Flipper.

You have the power of grayskull!

Special K

Coach
Handy to call on for depth i doubt he'll see out his contract if it is longer then one year. I also doubt he'll make grade under Sticky. I think Sticky would rather go for a young guy...

t-ba

Post Whore
Special K said:
Handy to call on for depth i doubt he'll see out his contract if it is longer then one year. I also doubt he'll make grade under Sticky. I think Sticky would rather go for a young guy...

He's a solid winger. He could also turn out to be a decent second rower. You never know.

Inferno

Coach
We don't need wingers, we need a fullback with Simmo, Alby and Covell fighting out the other 2 spots.

tye

Juniors
I think stevenson will spend most of the season in the centers. He goes ok and is only 22 or 23

Latest posts