What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sterlo: I wouldn't have Lyons in the the Test Side or the NRL

nqboy

First Grade
Sterlo's one of the least biased, even with his Parra background. He's never afraid to give it to the Eels if they've earned it.

The Colonel

Immortal
MSIH said:
His whole outburst against Lyon begs to differ. If that's not biased then you've got an IQ over 50.

Very rarely that you find Sterlo show this much bias towards the Eels club. Sterlo is an Eel through and through however he generally remains very objective in regard to the club - very rarely will you find him defending the club if they have quite clearly done wrong. His reaction is no different to most Parramatta supporters in regard to this subject.

Sterling is one of the more respected tv commentators in the game today. To suggest that "He's an old fart who's bitter his day his done." would bring the level of your IQ into question moreso than anyone else on here.

MSIH

Bench
Nearly as long as it took you to reach 21 000 posts.

Fmd, go outside or something.

The Colonel

Immortal
MSIH said:
Nearly as long as it took you to reach 21 000 posts.

Fmd, go outside or something.

3 years. Gee you did well.

The last hope of someone grabbing for straws - personal insults. Thanks for your input champ.

El Diablo

Post Whore
He is a commentator none the less, and he is the most biased of them all. I don't think Manly have ever lost where the Ref wasn't to blame according to him.

Mr Saab

Referee
True Diab, he is the worst, but thats mainly to do with his demonsritive attitude towards the referees when Manly lose.
I will admit i listened to Fulton the next day after they lost to the Knights in the semi just so i could hear his 1st hr whinge.
I wasnt dissapointed.

CharlieF

Juniors
The point is that Sterlo has taken it personally by declaring him as not worthy of playing top grade Rugby League in Australia. He has done nothing wrong on the football field. His only sin now is that he doesn't want to play for the Eels. He has been exiled from playing any NRL for 2 years, and that should be punishment enough.

El Diablo

Post Whore
he wasn't exiled from playing NRL. Parra allowed him to play for certain clubs but he chose to piss off to England.

Y2Eel

First Grade
MSIH said:
His whole outburst against Lyon begs to differ. If that's not biased then you've got an IQ over 50.

:crazy: I didnt see Sterlo's name at the top of the article... Some one asked him for his opninion and he gave it he is allowed to have one of those aswell isnt he? or does he have to cut ties witht the eels just because you dont like it?

Latest posts