What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Steve Clark

In your opinion do we get a fair go from Steve Clark?

• Total voters

ParraManiac

Juniors
How do we keep ending up with this guy for our important games????

I wasnt overly unhappy with his performance last start, at least he was able to clean up the play the ball and give everyone a quicker game, however the signs were still there unfortunately. His repeated failure to go to the video ref for tries against us just one example.

This is nothing new to parra fans though. :crazy:

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I dont think he favours any team, he is just an incompitent umpire imo

ParraManiac

Juniors
I was glad he was able to keep the tempo of the game high, but there have just been too many irregularities over the years for my liking. Maybe it is a bit of my bias coming out, but it cant be about him being a hometown hero... we were the home team!!!!!!!

His comments when sending off Fui were just embarrassing.... that was very, very bad. Please was he talking to a kindergarten kid?

TheParraboy

Staff member
ParraManiac said:
His comments when sending off Fui were just embarrassing.... that was very, very bad. Please was he talking to a kindergarten kid?

Hes been watching too much Seinfeld

"You are a bad man, a very very bad man" - Babu

:D

parra pete

Referee
TheParraboy said:
Hes been watching too much Seinfeld

"You are a bad man, a very very bad man" - Babu

:D

"You are a bad man, a very very bad man" - Babu [-X

Very funny :lol:

Cletus

First Grade
I thought he had a good game. I really can't see where you're coming from.
I heard Taylor complaining about the refereeing in the post match interview, but I thought he was just setting up for Fui's appearence at the judiciary.

James_Hardie

Juniors
before last saturday we were like 2 from our last 12 under Clarke. He sent a player off, went to the video ref everytime we scored, he did everything he could to ensure we couldn't win. We were just too good. I fear this week though, especially as its a channel 9 game.

eelsta

Bench
Onan the barbarian said:
I thought he had a good game. I really can't see where you're coming from.
I heard Taylor complaining about the refereeing in the post match interview, but I thought he was just setting up for Fui's appearence at the judiciary.

Dessie was having a whinge as well...

ParraManiac

Juniors
James_Hardie said:
before last saturday we were like 2 from our last 12 under Clarke. He sent a player off, went to the video ref everytime we scored, he did everything he could to ensure we couldn't win. We were just too good. I fear this week though, especially as its a channel 9 game.

Very scary stat that one JH.....