What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Steve Noyce - the reponce

Snoop Shark

First Grade
Seriously what is Matty Johns' go? I know he is in the media but fair dinkum you would think the bloke never played for us...constantly bagging us but always praising the knights. Deadset muppet he is always boasting about being "in the know" with this and that I seriously can't stand the bloke.

oh he played for us alright.

worst signing ever.

played one season and cost us 3 million dollars 8 years later.

matt "bun" johns

ecstatic at bigdayout 2013

Marchad

Juniors
Marty Johns is a bum he tried his best to destroy the sharks brand. Closet homo for sure.

webShark

Seriously what is Matty Johns' go? I know he is in the media but fair dinkum you would think the bloke never played for us...constantly bagging us but always praising the knights. Deadset muppet he is always boasting about being "in the know" with this and that I seriously can't stand the bloke.

^Agree

Tries to take over every show he is on and annoys me with his constant bagging of Joey. Joey was a lot of things but Matt hardly a saint. Comes across as jealous of Joey to me. He cannot go 10 minutes without putting the boot into him. Making a living out of Joey bashing. On the other hand, whilst noticing he is Pro Knights not noticed him bagging us. Must concentrate harder as I don't doubt you.