What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Steve Price

Iafeta

Referee
Steve Price said on NRL on Fox last night that he plans and wants to stay in NZ next year as his wife is training to be a teacher and his kids are settled at school. Good news, hopefully means Tate will re-sign with us.

Very encouraging news. Personally, depending on the Warriors budget, I'm sure he could be a useful part of football operations and marketing?

Skinner

Coach
Very encouraging news. Personally, depending on the Warriors budget, I'm sure he could be a useful part of football operations and marketing?

I doubt that he will be associated with the warriors - could be wrong though.

Martli

Coach
I'm sure he's said before that he wants his post-football career to be in sports context.

ozbash

Referee
I'm sure he's said before that he wants his post-football career to be in sports context.

his degree was sports orientated...

Rumour has it :roll: that S.Price will be working very closely with D.Bell next year at Warriorville and J.Hart will be gone...

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
his degree was sports orientated...

Rumour has it :roll: that S.Price will be working very closely with D.Bell next year at Warriorville and J.Hart will be gone...

All i seem to hear on this forum regarding Hart is people bashing him, so why are people upset if he will be replaced by Price :crazy:

MKEB...

Staff member
From something I heard/read (cant remember which) he said something to the effect of that he would like to have gallops spot at some stage in life...i think this might have been the profile interview where he spilt his guts about his gambling.

AliN

Live Update Team
it was a good interview with Pricey.
Glad he's in the Origin camp next week but more happy with what he said about staying in NZ post NRL.