What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Steve Turner released, staying in Melbourne

Tigertread

Juniors
It was on Fox

The Titans have got what they wanted, money and the 2 GC juniors with Turner going back to the Storm.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Tigertread said:
It was on Fox

The Titans have got what they wanted, money and the 2 GC juniors with Turner going back to the Storm.
the Titans got the better deal IMO.

El Diablo

Post Whore
Tigertread said:
It was on Fox

the same two juniors they nominated earlier?

innsaneink

Referee
I heard nothing of this on radio, but they did say mat Rogers has signed with Titans for this year.

Odd no mention of this on Fox, and vice versa 2SM no mention of Turner and juniors etc.

El Diablo

Post Whore
innsaneink said:
I heard nothing of this on radio, but they did say mat Rogers has signed with Titans for this year.

Odd no mention of this on Fox, and vice versa 2SM no mention of Turner and juniors etc.

the Rogers story is on the LU main page

Willow

Assistant Moderator
wittyfan said:
So much for principle!!!
If the rumours are correct, the Titans have got what they asked for, the Storm have coughed up the compo, and Turner's release has been granted. What's wrong with that? We'll wait for the final wash up but on the surface it sounds like The Titans have done allright.

Tigertread

Juniors
innsaneink said:

I got it on Fox..breaking news

lockyno1

Post Whore
Titans are laughing they have got the better deal. Turner is only a fringe first grader!

Ice777

Bench
lockyno1 said:
Titans are laughing they have got the better deal. Turner is only a fringe first grader!

I wish all our fringe players could score 18 tries like Turner did last season. Equal 4th highest try scorer in the NRL isn't bad a return for a fringe player and i'd love a few more of them, i reckon most teams would love a bloke who could give them 18 tries ;-)

22 Merrett
21 Stewart
19 Wesser
18 Roberts
18 Inglis
18 Gasnier
18 Turner

Sharkie™

Juniors
lockyno1 said:

Ur kidding right, i would think he has past the whole fringe first grader thing now he has played in a GF and was a key player in the Storms season. Im sure he will be playing FG for the storm this year on a frequent basis.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
What are the 2 Juniors like that the Titans picked up? we're they any chance of playing first grade this year? If so you could say the Titans got the better deal.

lockyno1 said:

wtf what are u on did u miss the whole 06 season :crazy:

and its about time its over with though why did they give up 2 for 1 makes no sense though i feel sorry for the 2 players that were traded they never had a chance too pick where they wanted too play

Latest posts