What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Steven Clarke.... f*ck off and retire

dragonfire

Bench
Morrow said:
Another point to this arguement is the penalty that was awarded against Beau Scott for the incorrect play the ball when were hammering their line in the second half.

I have watched every game for the last 4 weeks and can say that I have seen play the balls that were worse than that allowed to play on. After that penalty I count 4 times that he could have penalsied Manly for the same infringement but because he is such a weed he didn't. He nit picks and looks for things to penalise us for.

Hang em up Steve you are a worm.

Looking forward to 2008 and seeing how Wendell goes

i remember that one, actually do re4call that the way he gave the penalty it looked like he really was trying to find a way to give Manly a penalty

OVP

Coach
Grrrrr Steve f**k ... Grrrrrrrrr. The ultimate Dog.Im with you 100% Ribs. This man MUST BE RUBBED OUT OF OUR GAME. He wont even listen to the powers that be ... He is his own universe ... HE MUST GO !!

gregstar

Referee
i rated clark in the late '90's until that game where he started binning people for swearing.

it was poor form for fans to wish his wife to die of cancer & they sould be ashamed of themselves.

but i hope he dies next year of testicular cancer.

(world's smallest tumour)

Latest posts