What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GAME DAY vs Uncle Nicks Turkeys.

roboshark

Coach
Not as confident this week as last. Hopefully the news around the rorters this week plays on their minds a bit

fizman

Bench
Gents, today we cop a pounding - for whatever reason we perform poorly at Suncorp Stadium - 3 wins in the last 10 games played. When Connor Tracey dropped that first bomb last night, I knew the Cronulla Curse was going to hit us this weekend.

Our forward pack will be made to look slow and lethargic, they will destroy us up the middle and then throw it out the back for a few tries. I see a very tough afternoon.

To be even more precise, I see an early unforced error from us that will give them an early try and momentum - we won't be able to come back from it this afternoon.

Very sadly, I have Roosters by 20 - 38-18.

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Gents, today we cop a pounding - for whatever reason we perform poorly at Suncorp Stadium - 3 wins in the last 10 games played. When Connor Tracey dropped that first bomb last night, I knew the Cronulla Curse was going to hit us this weekend.

Our forward pack will be made to look slow and lethargic, they will destroy us up the middle and then throw it out the back for a few tries. I see a very tough afternoon.

To be even more precise, I see an early unforced error from us that will give them an early try and momentum - we won't be able to come back from it this afternoon.

Sorry Fizz....gotta disagree. May get beaten but we'll be competitive at the very least. Can't see anyone putting 38 on us tbh.

DJDL

Bench

Reverse Jonah.
Love it.

Quigs

Immortal
Well I hope that the Bunker Funkers have made their only major game spoiling f**k up already this afternoon.

I am quietly confident with this one.

See you all on the flip side heathens as I am taking my flu ridden carcuss ( along with mask) around to old mates place and montee's I hope.

Latest posts