What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stick Cricket

NPK

Bench
For the spinners, never try to hit them to the offside - it doesn't work.
If they are shortish balls, wait, then oull them.
If they are fullish balls, hit them straight, or pull them.

JoeD

First Grade
I couldn't work it out either playing on my crappy work computer. As soon as i got home to my good computer it was far easier. if your computer is a bit slow and the game doesn't run smooth it is way harder.

JoeD

First Grade
i find you can hit the legspinners on the off. you just have to wait for one that pitches outside leg and spins right across your body.

Azkatro

First Grade
Yeah I often cut the short pitched leggie for four. Mind you occasionally they throw in the one that pitches about the same but goes straight on and make you look like a complete dickhead :lol:

NPK

Bench
JoeD said:
i find you can hit the legspinners on the off. you just have to wait for one that pitches outside leg and spins right across your body.

Yea, sorry. My advice was for the offspinners. The legspinners are simple to play with a bit of practice. They often pitch quite short and spin away and you play them on the offside easily..lots of 6s too.

Azkatro

First Grade
Found out about a cheat code which is good for a challenge. In World Domination, type "random" as the password. What happens is every delivery could be ANYTHING. Post your best score. My first attempt yielded 7/195 in 10 overs.

Cupid Stunt

For those who haven't been back for a while, the Ashes are on & don't the Poms make it you lok like a champ! :lol:

The English are currently leading the "games won" so get in & have a go. Honestly, I'm sh*te but I smacked the bejesus outta them. Had to get 247 & did it with 3 overs & 5 wickets in hand. Hayden made 157.

Latest posts