What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stick Cricket

IanG

Coach
So has anybody managed to do a Sobers in this game yet?. I've come close a few times but couldn't quite crack it

NPK

Bench
IanG said:
So has anybody managed to do a Sobers in this game yet?. I've come close a few times but couldn't quite crack it
Just twice for me. First with Jimmy Maher, next with Matt Hayden I think.

Cricketer

Juniors
Thanks for all your support guys. Just keep telling your mates to play it and look forward to next years ASHES series where a few surprises will be announced.

The Stick Cricket Team

Azkatro

First Grade
I just had the most ridiculous game.

Now I am really really tired and for some reason the game was going faster than usual but Lillee started off proceedings with a hattrick and things didn't improve much from there. But how about the recovery in the tailend, going from 7/8 to 8/157. Not too shabby from Bracken and Johnson.

stick_cricket_recovery.jpg

Y2Eel

First Grade
I love the new Multiplayer feature where you can play against anyone on the net over 5 overs its so addictive...