What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

sticky ricky

parra_jesus

Juniors
just wondering what your thoughts on your coach the self proclamied games best thinker (what a wank) i personally think he is over-rated and the success he had with the roosters was because of phil gould as coaching director and ofcourse the great freddie fittler running the show not to mention the superstar team he had as soon as freddie left and gus the team had nothing even tho he still had a roster to make most nrl clubs jelous... he might be a successfull rep coach but honestly how hard is it to coach player's of the calibre of the kangaroo's.. thats just my personal opion what are your thoughts of the man since he is coaching your nrl team ?

samshark

Juniors
So do you apply that theory to Wayne Bennet, Steve Folkes, Tim Sheens and Michael Hagen. All coaches who have won comps which included superstar players and numerous rep players. I guess they must be over rated as well!!

Roosters made four out of five grandfinals with three under Ricky. A great feat in the modern game. As for the sharks, well if you knew much about the game, which by the sounds you dont, you could see the improvement he has made in a short time e.g. 2nd best defence in the comp.

parra_jesus

Juniors
if memory serves me correct last year sharks were in the top 4 with 10 weeks remaning its not even halfway through the season so the sharks having the second best defence doesnt really mean much when it counts... ricky stuart aint in the same league as wayne bennet and sheens... what sheen done with the tigers is alot different to the roosters making it to 3 grandfinals and winning one.

Inferno

Coach
I'd rate making 3 grand finals and winning 1 ahead of winning one, then bombing out and not even making the finals the next year. That said the Tigers did have a horror injury record last year.

Personally I am stoked we have him, I suppose though the results will speak for themselves at the end of the year.

I've been happy with what he's achieved so far though.

parra_jesus said:
if memory serves me correct last year sharks were in the top 4 with 10 weeks remaning its not even halfway through the season so the sharks having the second best defence doesnt really mean much when it counts... ricky stuart aint in the same league as wayne bennet and sheens... what sheen done with the tigers is alot different to the roosters making it to 3 grandfinals and winning one.

hotdogman.gif

jc155776

Coach
Hows Hages goin with your useless lot??

Your pathetic rabble are worse than us.

Enjoy seeing a Joeyless Hagan coach.

Wont win diddly sh*t.

parra_jesus

Juniors
good point black white and blue.... thats all i asked if u sharks supporters are happy with him as a coach thanks inferno... not abouts stats that dont really matter this early in the season or how he nearly won 2 priemerships like sam shark happily pointed out with his expert knowledge of league :lol: man you really know your football mate you should do colour commentray with daley and warren on the fox sports team :sarcasm:

parra_jesus

Juniors
i dont think you should be talking about winning premierships jc ur team still hasnt won diddly sh*t (as u like to put it). i aint expecting parra to win the comp this year nor am i pro hagan if i had my way we would still have taylor but im sure we will win a few more comps before you finally win your first ever grand final. man that must suck no wonder why all you guys on here are so angry when all i asked was a simple question and my personal opion

jc155776

Coach
From the sounds of you mate you probably were not even around when parra won their ast grand final.

Eat sh*t and kill yourself.

f**k off.

parra_jesus

Juniors
and ur calling me the young one ? eat sh*t and die ... f**k off ? hahaha good point mate you really put me in my place there ... this is my final post about the topic because like a wise man once said fighting over the internet is like running in the special olympics even if you win your still geniused. even tho you do seem to be somewhat geniused and you have shown that by your last post can u honestly say that ricky is not over rated when he calls himself the games best thinker ? i mean come on there is no way he is anywhere close to even been considered one of the best thinkers( he is from union for christ sake haha) and if you do say he is the games best thinker state why and not eat sh*t and die or something of that nature lol.

Go Nulla

Bench
Hey Jesus go and crucify yourself on a cross outside of Parra Leagues you pillow biting arsewipe.

samshark

Juniors
parra_jesus said:
good point black white and blue.... thats all i asked if u sharks supporters are happy with him as a coach thanks inferno... not abouts stats that dont really matter this early in the season or how he nearly won 2 priemerships like sam shark happily pointed out with his expert knowledge of league :lol: man you really know your football mate you should do colour commentray with daley and warren on the fox sports team :sarcasm:

The stat I mentioned, you dickhead was just an example of the many areas Ricky has improved thus far, not the basis of my argument. Obvioulsy, if we are all seeing improvements then we are happy with him as coach. Based on the dribble you are saying you would have to say Wayne Bennet is way over rated, considering the resources and endless suppy of internatinals he has had over the years. This is of course is not true.

I can see by the way you write that you have no idea. Your gramma and sentence structure is pathetic, which no doubt reflects the lack of intelligence you have. Go away and learn how to write properly little boy then come back and join us.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
I think he is better than our last 2 coaches and better than the current Parramatta coach.

Nullajet

Juniors
once again dont you love parra supporters under the false belief that they are a super club far superior to ours because they have a few titles....they forget how long they went without winning one and that their ration of premierships to time in the league isnt all that impressive and is only better than ours because of a golden era, the likes that club will never see again.

Ausguy

Coach
is that really him or a guy using his name?

reminds me of "skull" remember the dragons supporter......typical bth those clubs have a wanker like that..... we dont do we? :)

Windy70

Juniors
Personally Parra It's far more important what the players think of the coach. Because this will determin how they respond to him which converts to on field performance. Ricky was confronted with some deep seeded problems within the Sharks when he came here and he is dealing with them 1 at a time. No other way to do it. Defense was obviously priority No 1. Tick.

You don't coach Australia if you can't coach. If it was based entirely on recent club performance and records then Bellamy would be a shoe in.

As for what we think, most fans will react according to results and performances. We see alot of good things going on within the club, improvements wise. But we also know there is alot of work to do, we're not stupid.

But in comparison to the last couple of options we had coaching? We are farkin ecstatic to have him.