What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

stopping annoying pop ups

BWNB

First Grade
I have some trouble with my computer like every 2-3 mins annoying pop ups appear on my screen and i would like to get rid of them im not sure on how to get rid of them anyone mind helping please?

axie

Juniors
Get Firefox and some spyware killing software.

Then open up the command prompt and type in del iexplore.* /s
Problem solved.

BWNB

First Grade
shadow grinder said:
get firefox.

Hi i am using firefox but some popups seem to come up , im not sure why but if i was using IE more popups would come my way thats for sure

melon....

Coach
You are infected with spyware. Get yourself Microsoft Antispyware BEta (free download from microsoft.com) or Adaware or Spybot Seacrh and Destroy.

BWNB

First Grade
Ok thanks for your help so far but these annoying pop up adds are stil comming it reads

Message from Microsoft User on 12/20/2005 10:56pm

WARNING YOUR REGISTRY IS CORRUPTED

Corrupted registry can result in unauthorized access to your computer by internet hackers and in extream cases, complete operating system failure

To fix this problem :
1. Open Internet Explorer
2. In the URL type feild type-www.RegistryCleanerGold.com
3. Not that all versions of windows are supported.
4. Once you load the program, close this window.

Please not that once you visit www.RegistryCleanerGold.com and installl the cleaner program you will not recive any more remiders or pop ups like this one

www.RegistryGold.com

Any help to get rid of this extreamly annoying add would be appriciated.

melon....

Coach
BlaC_WIte_"N"_BlUE said:
Ok thanks for your help so far but these annoying pop up adds are stil comming it reads

Message from Microsoft User on 12/20/2005 10:56pm

WARNING YOUR REGISTRY IS CORRUPTED

Corrupted registry can result in unauthorized access to your computer by internet hackers and in extream cases, complete operating system failure

To fix this problem :
1. Open Internet Explorer
2. In the URL type feild type-www.RegistryCleanerGold.com
3. Not that all versions of windows are supported.
4. Once you load the program, close this window.

Please not that once you visit www.RegistryCleanerGold.com and installl the cleaner program you will not recive any more remiders or pop ups like this one

www.RegistryGold.com

Any help to get rid of this extreamly annoying add would be appriciated.
Yeah well us tellingyou to do something isnt going to fix anything until you do something! What have you installed? And did you update online with thelatest signature files before you ran a scan?

Latest posts