What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Storm 3 2 1s

Valheru

Coach
For the 2nd time in 2017 our players dogged it BUT we hung in there and got there in the end.

3 flash
2 pearce
1 keary

Tommy Smith

Referee
3. God, I mean Gordon. The goalkicking yips are gone. Clutch. Error free. Top bloke. Mini clone.

2. Pearce. Best field goal I've ever seen. Crazy. Also the cut out ball to Toops.

1. Keary. A few negatives but again he's a lethal attacking weapon and came up with a few big plays.

We were absolutely awful. For 50 minutes as bad as we were up in Brisbane. So what a miracle win and we'll take the 2pts and run thanks.

Headless Chook

Juniors
3. Gordon. Mr dependable. We are very lucky to have this bloke in our team.
2. Pearce. Got us over the line when it mattered.
1. Aubs. Usual no nonsense stuff. Can put on a hit too!

Was a very Sharks like performance. Play like crap for 65 minutes, get home at the death.

Valheru

Coach
I thought we were cruising after the first 10.

Enter Aiden Guerra

From there we were dog poo until the 70 minute mark.

When the storm and/or sharks do this they are labelled as good teams who know how to win when they play crap so we will take the 2 points and move on.

kbw

Bench
I think Manu also had a reasonable game, made some yards when we needed it.

Tommy Smith

Referee
I thought we were cruising after the first 10.

Enter Aiden Guerra
LOL!!!

Holy shit he was bad. Like a bloke dragged off the street to play NRL who has NFI what he's doing.

We got rid of 1/3rd of our derp by shipping off Skidsy, and we could get rid of another 1/3rd by dropping Guerra.

Atm I can't see him in our full strength team:

8. JWH
9. Friend
10. Napa
11. Cordner
12. Aubusson
13. SST

14. Liu
15. Matterson
16. Tetevano
17. Watson

Luckily for Aidan we haven't fielded our full strength side all year and don't look like doing so any time soon.

3 points: Jared Warea-Hargreaves. For mine his all round game was very good. Kept us ging forward when tehj times were tough.
2 points: Mitchell Aubusson. Mr Fix It himself was everwhere when needed.
1 point: Michael Gordon. Needed his dead eye goal kicking in this game, especialy that last kick.

H.H

Juniors
3 Gordon
2 Aubs
1 JWH

Honourable mentions to keary and also Watson who I reckon played a big part in turning the game with his energy when he came on

3 Gordon
2 Pearce
1 Aubs
Hats off to Keary, JWH

Do we know what Gordon is doing next year yet? Wouldn't mind having on the books for another year given how good is goal kicking is atm. SST is the only other reliable option but he's not an 80min player

Valheru

Coach
3 Gordon
2 Pearce
1 Aubs
Hats off to Keary, JWH

Do we know what Gordon is doing next year yet? Wouldn't mind having on the books for another year given how good is goal kicking is atm. SST is the only other reliable option but he's not an 80min player

Heavily rumoured to be staying on for a further year.

I was against it a month or two ago as I don't want Latrell or Manu to not be in the starting side. However, he has offered way more than goal kicking this year and deserves another year.

I think they will get rid of Fergo.

Heavily rumoured to be staying on for a further year.

I was against it a month or two ago as I don't want Latrell or Manu to not be in the starting side. However, he has offered way more than goal kicking this year and deserves another year.

I think they will get rid of Fergo.

Indeed. I thought Fergo was back in the good books again though?

Headless Chook

Juniors
It's looking very likely Watson will be released based on a few articles I've read over the last few days. Knights and Tigers have been thrown up as the two front running clubs.

A shame if it happens as he's built for that utility role much like when Wing was around.

Nothing confirmed however.