What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Storm 3 2 1s

Valheru

Coach
If there is such thing as a good loss this is it, admirable effort whilst missing 5 starters and not much going our way in the 2nd half.

I am sure Latrell is having nightmares but i give him some slack. There was still 15 minutes to go and storm were looking for a FG the whole time. If he makes the penalty goal they play different and may well score a try.

The non penalty on the last FG attempt was a joke.

3 Fergo
2 SST
1 Butcher

Finally, how did i know we would be the first team to cop a foul play sin binning once they announced that crackdown? It was certainly a penalty but sin bin was very harsh.

Last edited:

Valheru

Coach
With the penrith result today we will move to 5th next week ahead of the loser of Penrith/warriors.

Tommy Smith

Referee
And Slater was totally square at marker...
Screenshot_20180701-103141.jpg

A very frustrating loss but given who we were missing and how everything went against us I walked away more confident about our chances.

But it's fine margins from here on out to make the top 4.

3. Fergo. Please re-sign him.
2. Butcher. Outstanding prospect.
1. Friend. Not overplaying his hand and playing well lately.

Headless Chook

Juniors
And Slater was totally square at marker...
View attachment 21185

A very frustrating loss but given who we were missing and how everything went against us I walked away more confident about our chances.

But it's fine margins from here on out to make the top 4.

3. Fergo. Please re-sign him.
2. Butcher. Outstanding prospect.
1. Friend. Not overplaying his hand and playing well lately.

Had a feeling it would come down to a Smith or a Cronk field goal to decide this one.

Disappointed with the loss as I am with any loss but as Tommy says it’s not the end of the world and plenty to like about where we are at the minute.

3. Fergs
2. SST
1. Friend

ps. Good pick up with the Slater marker incident.

Bgoodorgoodatit

Juniors
Points wise
3. Fergo
2. SST massive effort backing up
1. Friend

on the game I though there’d be more talk about the Solomona try. Caught it well inside Bromich’s inside shoulder. Watching the game fox had a perfect head on shot showing where he caught it. Was surprised when it didn’t go up..... on the offside at the end those can go either way like with anything you just want some consistency... it was pretty f**king blatant though.. off the back of a half line break and quick play the ball there’s no way they should have gotten anywhere near him. In saying that Cooper could have given himself some more room given how close we were.

H.H

Juniors
3 - Fergo
2 - Butcher (really coming along now)
1 - Ikivalu - Was really unsure about him after his debut, but I was very impressed.

Actually think Cronk could have run it on that last play. Easy to say but everything was moving so fast can't be critical.

Latest posts