What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Storm are goooooooorne in 2010.

Rexxy

Coach
You obviously didn't get to telstradome go. Theyre happy to hand out the abuse, but they appear to have glass jaws when the footy boot is on the other foot.

I hope storm boy is reduced to collecting tin cans and selling pens from a cup.

Billythekid

First Grade
Anyone who is happy about this isn't a true league supporter. Yeah you finally get to vent some of you pent up anger against storm fans but the big victim here is the game.

This is going to do a lot of damage to league so i don't see how any fans can be happy about all this.

eelmania2

Juniors
For all you Storm fans you must feel bad about this. A sad day for all supporters but for those trashing supporters just think how you would feel if situation was swapped.

to the club you did not care who you stepped on.

I guess this is where it doesnt matter how you win only that you do
but it seems this is where all sport seems to be heading.

:x:x

saints4ever

First Grade
To the storm fans, I do feel very sorry for. You and only you are the innocent ones hurt. You all will have to cop the hatred that pretty much all opposition fans feel towards your club, generated bcoz of ur success. A success that has now been proven what was generally only thought, you had no right to it, but no one deserves this.

To the Melbourne Storm club and those responsible for this outrage, F*CK YOU. You are a disgrace to the comp, and have been for years. You have been spoon fed by your sugar daddy News Lmtd, and have done nothing but bleed money since day one, yet you still sat pretty much untouchable, while other clubs scrimp and save to make ends meet. Now because of you, rugby league has another negative headline when all we want is to just f*cking watch football.
That is all

cram

Bench
Guys, I feel sorry for you all. I have been pinching myself all afternoon wondering if this is really true. As a league fan the result of this is a real difficult thing to comprehend. Our club has had its share of problems in the past and truthly speaking each day of the Wicks and Houston affair make me wonder how more hits we can take. As the court case progresses there will no doubt be more pain to endure. Good luck to your supporters, the true victims are the followers who put their faith in the management of their club.

KKW

Juniors
Anyone who is happy about this isn't a true league supporter. Yeah you finally get to vent some of you pent up anger against storm fans but the big victim here is the game.

This is going to do a lot of damage to league so i don't see how any fans can be happy about all this.

Personally I think it's great that the storm are in the comp but them getting busted won't hurt the game at all. Any publicity is good publicity. Even if they were to fold it still wouldn't affect the game as it's not really that popular in vic anyway. Can't see what all the fuss about needing a melb team for TV rights is about either as most viewers are in NSW/Qld anyway. Personally I'd rather see a PNG and a CC team in the comp before Melb, but all 3 would be better. AFL will never take over RL in NSW/QLD anyway so losing the storm is no big deal for RL either.

Dragonstyle

Juniors
looks like news ltd will be jumping ship and the death of the storm club is imminent. I have no pity for any of you, this cheating club has ROBBED other clubs, fans and players.

Hanscholo

Bench
The part I find confusing, everyone knew, even the fans on the street that Cam Smith signed a deal with fox sports , why has it taken over a year to look into it .

its got nothing to do with cam smith and fox, that was media speculation. That matter is still yet to be determined.

byrne_rovelli_fan82

First Grade
looks like news ltd will be jumping ship and the death of the storm club is imminent. I have no pity for any of you, this cheating club has ROBBED other clubs, fans and players.

Really? Have not the Dragons been fined for small cap breaches in the past? It's hilarious you and others are taking the micky. It's so easy when it's someone you hate. It's SO easy because it's not your club...lol one day, we'll see

TheFrog

Coach
I've never forgotten how the Storm's supporters booed the Penrith side in 2004 for scoring a try in the final moments when trailing 66-10. This is what I would call putting the boot in. You can hardly blame supporters of other clubs for doing that now.

PCRL

Juniors
Lying, cheating, girlfriend beating, scum of the earth

Should never be allowed to play in the NRL again

Players didn't know anything - yeah right ( and I'm Jarryd Hayne )

Eat s#*t and die cheating scum

To all your Storm supporters,
I'm happy this has happened to your team because you've been a club with a foundation built on dirty "do anything to win" tactics; your team has been caught out for cheating the NRL, teams and every fan they deserve the punishment they have received.

Get f**ken over it all you gullable storm fans... WHY DONT YOU START SUPPORTING A REAL TEAM??? DRAGONS 2010 baby

bulldog

Bench
WTF is it with Saints fans? FMD

Some of them are a particularly low breed, has to be hard to look at that record run of premierships followed by..........well nothing of note apart from a merger and a claytons minor premiership.

Rexxy

Coach
Ah, another turtle pokes his head out a pair of shorts.

We should pause a mention another moral bankrupt. If Bullfrog Moore had been given an enema before his death, they could have buried him in a matchbox.

Latest posts