What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

storm = barcelona

hugzy

Juniors
was reading somje thread about whether st george has a chance vs storm next week and they were talking about the influence of smith, cronk and slater. one guy said if smith is injured youse look ordinary, not sure about cronk, and suddenly it just hit me:

smith = xavi - the engine of the side
cronk = iniesta - the playmaker
slater = messi - the guy whos already the best attacker and always gets the ball with time and space

wonder whos sergio busquet

BigNormProvan

Juniors
was reading somje thread about whether st george has a chance vs storm next week and they were talking about the influence of smith, cronk and slater. one guy said if smith is injured youse look ordinary, not sure about cronk, and suddenly it just hit me:

smith = xavi - the engine of the side
slater = messi - the guy whos already the best attacker and always gets the ball with time and space

FK me dead, comparing some mincing twinkies with greasy long hair to rugby league. Has Xavi ever missed a Champions league final due to a grapple suspension??. Is Messi a cheap shot cat as well??. Is Iniesta 5 foot tall?? If Busquet sits in a candle lit room pulling bongs and gigling at Cheech and Chong movies he can be Sika Manu.

Big Norm

Last edited:

to_ddeath

Coach
was reading somje thread about whether st george has a chance vs storm next week and they were talking about the influence of smith, cronk and slater. One guy said if smith is injured youse look ordinary, not sure about cronk, and suddenly it just hit me:

Smith = xavi - the engine of the side

wank wank wank wank wank wank wank wank wank wank wank wank
wank wank wank wank wank wank wank wank wank wank wank wank