What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Storm chairman blows up over NRL's attempt to stall hearing

bartman

Immortal
Pretty hard to argue with Gallop's quote in yesterday's SMH sport section imo.

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...lets-fly-at-storm-chairman-20100625-z9px.html

''It's time for these blokes to stop looking for excuses,'' Gallop said. ''The Storm admitted they breached the cap to a massive extent, they are still massively in breach of the cap - they still can't even tell us by how much - and they can't go into next season in that situation. The suggestions from the chairman of the club are simply wrong - there is a fair go for the other 15 clubs to consider in all this.''

:clap:

Loudstrat

Coach
1.Listen up you self felating little TWIT. I have NEVER, ever, defended what went on at my club. Show me where I have you deluded little wankstain! I dare you!
2. I also don't agree with the court action, although I do however think it might make the NRL consider their actions a little better before they bend a team over and arse rape them without the full facts being known, in the future.
3. I'm talking about the hold up with the audit you R-tard! Can you read or does someone with half a brain read it out for you?
4. I may well be ugly, but you're nothing but a dismally benign little spooge hobbit. End of.

So - you admit your club cheated. You don't agree with the court action.

Same as the rest of us.

If we are in agreeance - why the foul mouth and constant slander?

StormChaser

First Grade
I've always said the Storm management cheated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*sigh* It would do YOU well to check what someone believes before YOU start the slander!

And why? cos it's fun to wind you up.

Next!!!!!!!!!!

meltiger

First Grade
:lol:

Say what you will about Storm Chasers opinions, he/she can sledge with the best of them.

Some of those posts are truely classic :lol:

DJShaksta

First Grade
This thread is laughable.
Cam Smiths house renovations, GI's boat, 15 different contracts, etc etc - Yeah the players all thought it was legit, the poor poor innocent players. What a f**king crock of $h!t.
Guilty as charged, go sit in the farkin corner and STFU

Helen

Juniors
:lol:

Say what you will about Storm Chasers opinions, he/she can sledge with the best of them.

Yep but these are just electronic words constructed from a bunch of 0's and 1's. They are not going to hurt you.

Highly entertaining for the most part.

Helen

Karlos

Juniors
Pretty hard to argue with Gallop's quote in yesterday's SMH sport section imo.

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...lets-fly-at-storm-chairman-20100625-z9px.html

''It's time for these blokes to stop looking for excuses,'' Gallop said. ''The Storm admitted they breached the cap to a massive extent, they are still massively in breach of the cap - they still can't even tell us by how much - and they can't go into next season in that situation. The suggestions from the chairman of the club are simply wrong - there is a fair go for the other 15 clubs to consider in all this.''

:clap:

Gallop says this but then stalls the court case. I was not happy about the Storm directors taking legal action (Helen can check my poll results if she likes) but now I am very interested to find out what unfolds at the end of it all. Everyone can bang on as much as they want about the Storm copping their punishment but if it comes out that the NRL acted inappropriately or outside their own guidelines (which Delloites are having trouble following) then they too need to cop some punishment. Waldron is scum of the highest order but if there is the slightest hint that Gallops buddies at News knew anything then the whole matter must be dealt with in a court of law not just swept under the carpet.

stormbati

Bench
This thread is laughable.
Cam Smiths house renovations, GI's boat, 15 different contracts, etc etc - Yeah the players all thought it was legit, the poor poor innocent players. What a f**king crock of $h!t.
Guilty as charged, go sit in the farkin corner and STFU

f**k off idiot you know nothing.

DJShaksta

First Grade
f**k off idiot you know nothing.

Stick your head back in the sand fool, everything will be alright, they are all innocent, its just a big misunderstanding..........................................:crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:

stormbati

Bench
Stick your head back in the sand fool, everything will be alright, they are all innocent, its just a big misunderstanding..........................................:crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:

Where's your proof hero? Show me which player is guilty.

StormChaser

First Grade
You stated Yet clearly you voted for the court action.

Which is it??

Had a rethink. You know unlike a lot of ubertwats in this place I can admit when I'm wrong.

Yep but these are just electronic words constructed from a bunch of 0's and 1's. They are not going to hurt you.

Highly entertaining for the most part.

Helen

I'm not trying to "hurt" anyone. It's just sh*ts and giggles to me. Some people take themselves way too seriously in here.

Next!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts