What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Storm Facebook site going beserk

Power to the people..this has captured a lot of attention amongst my mates, work mates etc who are all wanting to go to games now...

Victorians who don't follow the game see this as a raw deal...they don't understand the ins and outs and I am still hollow with a lot of the circumstances but it is good to see the passion there from AFL fans.

elbusto

Coach
The maturity shows..
'lol, im not the one sooking mate, someone say something about your team and u cry like a little bitch lol. I'm guessing your about 14 years old.'

That is the message you sent to me on Face Book mate before you then deleted your profile. What a joke. Don't talk to me about mature you dead sh*t. You are the one who says you are a 'Christian' ! LOL

kruzin

Juniors
I actually didn't delete my profile, it got disabled..probably cause one of the Melbourne crybaby wankers reported me for stating bare truths about ur cheating side.

elbusto

Coach
I actually didn't delete my profile, it got disabled..probably cause one of the Melbourne crybaby wankers reported me for stating bare truths about ur cheating side.
Run away little boy run away. Christian hypocrite - I mean such language - what would mummy think?

kruzin

Juniors
I really must of touched a soft spot with you huh ? kinda must feel like when daddy touched your soft spot, that's why it hurts u so much, I'm sorry to hear man :)

elbusto

Coach
I really must of touched a soft spot with you huh ? kinda must feel like when daddy touched your soft spot, that's why it hurts u so much, I'm sorry to hear man :)
My my for a self professed Christian you seem awfully obsessed with sex - you probably need to go to your Pastor about this. I am sure he can assist (so to speak).

here are a few more
what has 26 legs and WON'T be climbing a ladder? Melbourne Storm (28,249 People Like This)

I lol'd when I heard melbourne storm lost 2 premierships (515 People Like This)

Melbourne Storm: The First Team That Will Lose to The Bye in History! LOL (2,929 People Like This)

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#

elbusto

Coach
here are a few more
what has 26 legs and WON'T be climbing a ladder? Melbourne Storm (28,249 People Like This)

I lol'd when I heard melbourne storm lost 2 premierships (515 People Like This)

Melbourne Storm: The First Team That Will Lose to The Bye in History! LOL (2,929 People Like This)
I think we can agree Berkley that more people are talking about Rugby League now than ever - a blessing in disguise?

By the way my favourite ever forward (or at least one of them) was a chap called Hoskins from the 90s I think. Scored three tries (or was it 4) in a semi for Manly - do you remember him?