What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Storm in the Competion Poll...

riccardo

Juniors
Who cares what they think, anyway?

The Storm is here to stay, wether the Sydney punters like it or not. Adelaide, Perth and several Gold Coast teams all went the way of the dodo, but Melbournians love thier sport and love beating the Sydneysiders even more, so you aint gonna get rid of us that easily.

MONY

Juniors
Melbournians dont love Rugby League though..... If the Storm continue to get 6 thousand people to their games then I'm afraid we might have to move on in the years to come.

MONY

Juniors
true Mike, but in all honesty, its safe to say the Melbourne people just arnt interested in the Storm.... But the future is looking bright with fresh talent, local boys from Victoria starting to come through, new stadium, increased help from the nrl (our 20 million dollar something or other)

Our only saving grace is the New stadium and the NRL promoting the game and giving some sort of "eliete sport" appeal to it.

Surandy

Bench
MONY said:
Melbournians dont love Rugby League though..... If the Storm continue to get 6 thousand people to their games then I'm afraid we might have to move on in the years to come.

Mony! I shouldn't need to tell a fellow Storm supporter.

We've only ever had three sub 7 thousand home crowds. Our crowd average is on the improve from it's nadir and will only continue to get better on the back of decent promotion and the new stadium in 2008.

Agreed but although we have 7-8,000 of the most loyal fans, I'd hate to see the crowd figures after a few year hovering around 12th possie.

MONY

Juniors
ok 6 thousand is a little dramatic but weve been there for 8 years now and won a premiership (or flag as its known in melbourne) missed the finals twice i think and have some of the most exciting players in the game ie Slater, Inglis, King.... just wish we could have 20,000 to each game man wouldnt that be awesome.