What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Storm secure new major sponsor

HelperMonkey

Juniors
[font=Arial,Helvetica,Sans-Serif]Sponsor on board[/font]
[font=Arial,Helvetica,Sans-Serif]Karl deKroo[/font]
http://www.heraldsun.news.com.au/printpage/0,5481,18108074,00.html

[font=Arial,Helvetica,Sans-Serif] MELBOURNE Storm will unveil Medibank Private as its new major sponsor tonight.

The health insurer, which has stepped up its involvement with Storm, will have its signature emblazoned across the Melbourne jumper for tonight's trial match against Parramatta in Ballina.
[/font][font=Arial,Helvetica,Sans-Serif]Storm chief executive Brian Waldron said he was confident of finalising a series of other backers before the start of the new season in early March.[/font]

Great to see, was getting worried we would be one of a few without a major sponsor.

LESStar58

Referee
Excellent! Now I can get my new jersey when they get made! Hopefully we get a sleeve sponsor soon!

riccardo

Juniors
Thats interesting, I'm sure Waldron said we were having 3 "minor, major" sponsors, with one each on front, back and sleeves.

Oh well, MediBank Private are a good company, hope the sleeve sponsor comes soon as well.

shadow grinder

First Grade
riccardo said:
Thats interesting, I'm sure Waldron said we were having 3 "minor, major" sponsors, with one each on front, back and sleeves.

Oh well, MediBank Private are a good company, hope the sleeve sponsor comes soon as well.

yes and he also said in the above article that[font=Arial,Helvetica,Sans-Serif] "he was confident of finalising a series of other backers before the start of the new season in early March."[/font]

LESStar58

Referee
riccardo said:

So does that mean we're gonna be like the Doggies. They have a major sponsor, a minor major sponsor at the bottom of the jersey on the back as well as a sleeve sponsor.