What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Storm supporters at Brookie!

Genghis Chan

Juniors
chileman said:
Lord Reynoldson, I'll put my 4 year old and 7 year old chileboys next to you.....see if you can out scream them :lol: (mind you they are easily bribed with lollies :roll: )

Well, if that's the case then I'll have plenty of bribes for them. :lol:

CC_Eagle

First Grade
chemicalstorm said:
CC_Eagle said:
The Wharf > Brookie walk is rather long, I've done both the bus and the ferry routes and found the bus trip to be quicker and on game day buses will drop you outside the ground. If you're decked out in Melbourne gear then I'm sure the driver will.

Piss off, Go play with hoppa

Tools belong in the toolshed, so back to the Shirescum forum :arrow:

CC_Eagle

First Grade
chemicalstorm said:
Hoggy said:
Cut it out Chemical Storm.

They are good directions, I followed them 2 days ago to Manly vs Cronulla. The wharf is 5 kms away from Brookvale Oval, you need to get a bus from the wharf, it cuts the time down a lot.

Sorry Guys, I was not having a go at the directions is was to the dickhead who post that message

I just don't like people that condone the thuggery of Mr J Hoppoate.

You moron..

I never condoned or applauded what John did on Sunday or what he has done in the past.

What I did do was defend Terry and the rest of the team.

Re-read the posts, take a becks and have a lie down. Come back when your brain (if thats what you want to call it) is working.

CC_Eagle said:
chemicalstorm said:
CC_Eagle said:
The Wharf > Brookie walk is rather long, I've done both the bus and the ferry routes and found the bus trip to be quicker and on game day buses will drop you outside the ground. If you're decked out in Melbourne gear then I'm sure the driver will.

The only tool is you because this is where i belong and not in the Cronulla Forum because i am a Storm Supporter.

Go on, Got back to the Sea Eagles room and Get out of the Storm Forum.

John Hoppoate, has damaged Rugby league forever down in Melbourne. I don't like people saying it is alrite to Hit or Elbow people in the head.

I will never ever Forget J hoppoate and the Manly club

rant over.

p.s. I don't mind the Some Supporters but people want to turn back to 1987

chileman

Coach
I suggest amigos you both take your differences to the Fight Club section....I'm not taking sides here, but this isn't the place to fight over something from another section....CC Eagle, this is the Storm section so keep it about the Storm, and chemicalstorm CC Eagle is more than welcome to post here (as you are in our Manly section) as long as it stays Storm related (or Manly related in our section) ....anything else really should be posted in the NRL section or TFC! (CC Eagle was only giving directions to our footy ground, nothing else originally)

CC_Eagle

First Grade
chemicalstorm said:
CC_Eagle said:
chemicalstorm said:
CC_Eagle said:

The only tool is you because this is where i belong and not in the Cronulla Forum because i am a Storm Supporter.

Go on, Got back to the Sea Eagles room and Get out of the Storm Forum.

John Hoppoate, has damaged Rugby league forever down in Melbourne. I don't like people saying it is alrite to Hit or Elbow people in the head.

I will never ever Forget J hoppoate and the Manly club

rant over.

p.s. I don't mind the Some Supporters but people want to turn back to 1987

You must be feeling so proud of yourself..

Off the high horse buddy..

Back to topic, for travelling Stormies your best option is a train to Central, then hop on a connecting train to Wynyard then I think it's the L90 that will take you straight to the ground.

chileman said:
I suggest amigos you both take your differences to the Fight Club section....I'm not taking sides here, but this isn't the place to fight over something from another section....CC Eagle, this is the Storm section so keep it about the Storm, and chemicalstorm CC Eagle is more than welcome to post here (as you are in our Manly section) as long as it stays Storm related (or Manly related in our section) ....anything else really should be posted in the NRL section or TFC! (CC Eagle was only giving directions to our footy ground, nothing else originally)

Hey my amigo, I have finished my rant

I have calm down mate.

chileman

Coach
chemicalstorm said:
chileman said:

Hey my amigo, I have finished my rant

I have calm down mate.
Good lad! :D