What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

storm v broncos double header!

Kells

Juniors
storm u20s v broncos u20s

storm NRL v broncos NRL

both our teams are playing the broncos this week so should be a great atmosphere and hopefully nite

Yep...should be good.

Will probably have a few beers, watch the opposition code GF and then go and watch the U20's.

parano1a

Juniors
I don't think many people will have time to watch the U20 unfortunately, the St Kilda v Geelong Grand Final is going to be a cracker, then straight to Etihad for the big one!

Molly

Juniors
Yep, probably get there for the last 20 of the tc. Anybody heard how ticket sales for the reserved seating has gone,besides the press release, I mean real numbers.

ill be watching the 20's on tv and screaming at the tv as usual

will do the same for the FG!

Peter Wallace is out, Ben Hunt looks likely to come from U20's

which means both broncos squads lose their half backs! GRAND FINAL HERE WE COME!

NRL Grand final Day:

NSW cup
Central Coast Storm vs TBA

U20
Melbourne Storm vs TBA

Grand final
Melbourne Storm vs TBA

boots16

Juniors
ill be watching the 20's on tv and screaming at the tv as usual

will do the same for the FG!

Peter Wallace is out, Ben Hunt looks likely to come from U20's

which means both broncos squads lose their half backs! GRAND FINAL HERE WE COME!

NRL Grand final Day:

NSW cup
Central Coast Storm vs TBA

U20
Melbourne Storm vs TBA

Grand final
Melbourne Storm vs TBA

Hate to kill the enthusiasm for GF Day but CC Storm got knocked out on the weekend I believe. Two out of three would be fine.

Gippsy

Bench
Yep...should be good.

Will probably have a few beers, watch the opposition code GF and then go and watch the U20's.

Thinking of doing the same but am catching a train into town. Whats a good pub to watch the GF at, near Southern Cross?

Latest posts