What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Storm want it the most this year

adamkungl

Immortal
The cheating merkins could give back their premiership rings.

Reasoning = Not one player co-operated with the Deloittes forensic accounting investigators.

lol...what would even be the point? They're pretty much worthless (symbolically anyway). Get over it...

It should leave a bad taste in any rugby league fan's mouth seeing the Storm holding up the trophy on grand final day.

Not mine. If Roosters don't win it, I'd like to see Cronulla win it. Behind those scenarios, I'd like to see Melbourne putting 60 on the Steelers/Eels, just for laughs.

Boo hoo every rugby league fan got to see the greatest ever side that professional rugby league had ever seen (and probably will ever see), poor them :(

Pfft. Broncos 92-93, Manly 95-97, Broncos 97-2000, Roosters 02-04, Bullcheats 02-04 were all just as good for just as long, if not moreso in some cases.

Jason Maher

Immortal
Canberra 90 and 94, Penrith 91, Brisbane 92 and 98, Manly 96 would smash any of those cheating Storm teams to kingdom come.

Noa

First Grade

Its logical Hutty.

If we win the title this year then its goes without saying we would have still won in 07 & 09 under the cap.

Might as well give us 06 as well, it was an even bigger rort then ours.

Eels Dude

Coach
Its logical Hutty.

If we win the title this year then its goes without saying we would have still won in 07 & 09 under the cap.

Thing is we don't evenn know. It's a big hypothetical you're proposing. If Melbourne didn't ned to cheat to win cmops in '07 and '09 thenn why did they cheat? Answer that question genius.

Noa

First Grade
Thats the biggest question of all.

We made the 06 GF with a team nobody rated at the start of the year (and certainly should have been way under the cap) but for some unknown reason Wally was already cooking the books. Must have been an Aussie Rules thing

Eels Dude

Coach
Thats the biggest question of all.

We made the 06 GF with a team nobody rated at the start of the year (and certainly should have been way under the cap) but for some unknown reason Wally was already cooking the books. Must have been an Aussie Rules thing

Can't argue with '06.... but after that certain people in the admin decided to rort the cap to keep a lot of the players they otherwise would have lost.

Bucket

Bench
I think the whole point is that melbourne may have won grand finals in 07 and 09 being under the cap, highly likely in fact based on current form, but they most likely wouldn't of been as successful for as long as they were if they had of been playing within the rules....it comes back to after you win a GF your team must come back to the playing field due to the salary cap...

Eels Dude

Coach
I think the whole point is that melbourne may have won grand finals in 07 and 09 being under the cap, highly likely in fact based on current form, but they most likely wouldn't of been as successful for as long as they were if they had of been playing within the rules....it comes back to after you win a GF your team must come back to the playing field due to the salary cap...

Well Ben Johnson may have still won a gold medal in the 1988 Olympic Games if he didn't take steroids... you don't become an athlete like that just by taking drugs... but that's not really the point is it?

Hutty1986

Immortal
Its logical Hutty.

I hope you're being sarcastic.

StormChaser

First Grade
OMFG! I have never come across a bigger bunch of whiny arsed, sooky little bitchfaced, butt hurt, nancy boys in my life!!

We rorted the cap, we were punnished accordingly. This year we are legit, so stfu with the "Waaahh theys cheaters! It's not fair mummyyyy" f**king crying! You're pathetic! Get over it! It's done!!

If we win, we do so on merit. If we lose, ditto! It's an even playing field now you sooky boys!! Harden the f**k up!

OMFG! I have never come across a bigger bunch of whiny arsed, sooky little bitchfaced, butt hurt, nancy boys in my life!!

We rorted the cap, we were punnished accordingly. This year we are legit, so stfu with the "Waaahh theys cheaters! It's not fair mummyyyy" f**king crying! You're pathetic! Get over it! It's done!!

If we win, we do so on merit. If we lose, ditto! It's an even playing field now you sooky boys!! Harden the f**k up!

Cheats!

Eels Dude

Coach

Perfect example of irony.

StormChaser

First Grade
Yes it's ironic I'm whinging about the whingers, but it fair does my head in the amount of cry babies in here considering it's a forum dominated by males!

Nutless males evidently, but males all the same!

Galeforce

Bench
I said Souffs are sh*t, not were sh*t 40 + years ago

So who is you're team? You do realise your statement is putting down NRL generally?

todate Souths attack has been a one of the best in the NRL ( not just points) with a almost unstoppable left side attack, not to mention Burgess to come back on the right side. So if Souths are sh*t , then you either only like defense or all teams are sh*t.

As for the defense , as it is only round 4 completed , Souths have time to work on that and if they can improve that to cover full game then my view is they will be unstoppable in 2011.

Also why are souths 3rd in the betting markets today to win the premiership this year? can only mean folks , who are not cheap talkers are putting their money where their thoughts are .

Hutty1986

Immortal
So who is you're team? You do realise your statement is putting down NRL generally?

todate Souths attack has been a one of the best in the NRL ( not just points) with a almost unstoppable left side attack, not to mention Burgess to come back on the right side. So if Souths are sh*t , then you either only like defense or all teams are sh*t.

As for the defense , as it is only round 4 completed , Souths have time to work on that and if they can improve that to cover full game then my view is they will be unstoppable in 2011.

Also why are souths 3rd in the betting markets today to win the premiership this year? can only mean folks , who are not cheap talkers are putting their money where their thoughts are .

Attachments

• what-the-f**k-cat.jpg
    what-the-f**k-cat.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 1
Last edited: