What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Storm: We'll outsell Sydney game

eels_fan_01

Bench
Personally i wouldnt care if they did but i hope its not say 28 thousand at SFS and 29 thousand at Melbourne. I'd like to see both crowds hit 40 thousand and i dont think its that big of an ask for a premilary.

Bazal

Post Whore
I don't think they will but it will be awesome if they can....Huge crowd, two teams in great form playing for a spot in the big one, and on a Sunday? Nothing better

eels_fan_01

Bench
If Manly cant pull 40 thousand when they are the only team playing in Sydney this weekend they are f*cking useless.

Im thinking of going to cheer on the Cowboys.

eels_fan_01 said:
If Manly cant pull 40 thousand when they are the only team playing in Sydney this weekend they are f*cking useless.

you have to remember a crowd of 40K is largely dependent on how many members turn up.

they may well sell it out but only get a crowd of 35K.

Beaches Boy

Juniors
eels_fan_01 said:

Why did Parra v Bulldogs only get 50k?

2 Sydney teams who are both based within 10km of Homebush, with only 1 game in Sydney last weekend talk about f**cking useless.

So Cheer for the cowboys, like we expect anything else from Parrascum. Go the Storm!!!

eels_fan_01

Bench
Beaches Boy said:
Why did Parra v Bulldogs only get 50k?

2 Sydney teams who are both based within 10km of Homebush, with only 1 game in Sydney last weekend talk about f**cking useless.

So Cheer for the cowboys, like we expect anything else from Parrascum. Go the Storm!!!

Umm Parra/Dogs was week 2 of the finals, Manly/Cowboys is a premilary.

LESStar58

Referee
TD won't get close to the SFS figures.

I'd be happy with 30K on Sunday arvo.

Last time a major game was played in Melbourne the Test here outdrew the Sydney game AND the final IIRC.

in the words of Al Pacino: difficult; not impossible.

Hindyscrack

Bench
Will be in Sydney on Saturday so heading out to the game with a few mates

Should bring some coins with me ;-)

eels_fan_01

Bench
Beaches Boy said:
:lol: :lol: you are kidding right? :roll:

How am i kidding you idiot.

Even you a f*cking genius person can realise that a premilary is more important than week two of the finals. So is week 1 as big as the grand final? Every week it gets to be a bigger occasion.

Beaches Boy

Juniors
eels_fan_01 said:
How am i kidding you idiot.

Even you a f*cking genius person can realise that a premilary is more important than week two of the finals. So is week 1 as big as the grand final? Every week it gets to be a bigger occasion.

So you will be in Melbourne this weekend?

eels_fan_01

Bench
Beaches Boy said:
So you will be in Melbourne this weekend?

Oh so now you agree with me and your changing the subject....

If it was a Saturday night game i would have but no i won't and i don't feel i have to explain my situation to you so im not going to.

I might go to the Cowboys/Manly so thats doing my part isnt it you jack ass.

Beaches Boy

Juniors
Listen c**k head stop being a keyboard hero, I don't agree with you at all. I will agree to disagree, cause I just can't be bothered dealing with the brain dead.

Stormboyz

Juniors
Dummy Spit Johns said:
Nothing like giving the tickets away!
Limited to only 200 giveaways.
I think we'll get 35,000 there to be honest. There's a lot of coverage down here this week. people are actually excited.

Latest posts